• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Wonder Woman all the Time thread
8 8

2,598 posts in this topic

wonder woman 2 is actually one of the more common early WW...maybe recently it appears tough, but in my years of collecting, I have always found it readily available

WW 7 is the toughest of the 1-10 run, with 6 close behind (by comparison, I have owned 9 WW 6's to only 3 WW7's and seen dozens of WW 2 in that time)

Funny, I've owned at least 5 #7's, I stopped looking to upgrade when I bought your copy...but I searched for ANY copy of the 6's for several years, I had a ton of people looking for one for me and I couldn't even find a coverless one...and yes, I saw the one in the forum, almost bought it as a back up, lol.

there definitely was a dry period for 6's...but in the last 2 years, they have been relatively "plentiful" (as mentioned, I believe I have bought and sold 9 diff copies)

On ebay there was recently a #7 cover for sale and a separate auction selling the "inside pages" of a #7.

Both sales were reasonably priced (to end up with a complete #7), so I imagine it's possible someone got the makings of a married copy.

Wondered if someone here got it?

wonder woman 2 is actually one of the more common early WW...maybe recently it appears tough, but in my years of collecting, I have always found it readily available

WW 7 is the toughest of the 1-10 run, with 6 close behind (by comparison, I have owned 9 WW 6's to only 3 WW7's and seen dozens of WW 2 in that time)

:P:hi:

Wow. Just wow. I've been reading some of the dialogue and have seen some amazing books I never thought I would see in this very thread. Thank you to everyone for sharing :applause:

I would love to own a high grade GA Wonder Woman some day, looking forward to a day when I can afford it! :lol:

Out of the #1-50 run I believe the toughest copy to find in high grade is #43. I don't recall ever seeing a high grade copy of this issue. Anybody ever see one? (shrug)
unfortunately I don't seem to have a scan of mine, but I did blow up as clear as I could my 43 from my 1-80 run...it graded a cgc 7.0, but that was highest I ever found (not sure if there are higher graded ones or not)

ww43.jpg

Just . . . wow :o

If you don't mind me asking what was that #3 in the old-stye CGC label graded at?

I think it was a 7.0

the #5 is the Mile High Monk copy (slight resto) now owned by our own skypinkblu

If you don't mind me asking what was that #3 in the old-stye CGC label graded at?

I think it was a 7.0

the #5 is the Mile High Monk copy (slight resto) now owned by our own skypinkblu

:gossip:I have both of them;)

I think it was a 7.0

Of course you do doh!

lol

I think it was a 7.0

(worship)

I finally started to do that, registered my small set of "D" copies

TBH, I found the interface to be a bit quirky.

I kept having to re-upload pictures before they appeared.

I think you would probably be up there on top.

Out of the #1-50 run I believe the toughest copy to find in high grade is #43. I don't recall ever seeing a high grade copy of this issue. Anybody ever see one? (shrug)
unfortunately I don't seem to have a scan of mine, but I did blow up as clear as I could my 43 from my 1-80 run...it graded a cgc 7.0, but that was highest I ever found (not sure if there are higher graded ones or not)

ww43.jpg

The nicest copy of #43 that I have ever seen is the Mile High which is graded a CGC 7.0. Nothing higher is listed in the census. The Mile High copy is also the copy pictured in the Photo Journal.