• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game: BRONZE AGE SURVIVOR SERIES- Round 6

Choose one Bronze Age book to depart.  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one Bronze Age book to depart.

75 posts in this topic

It's a classic cover by arguably the best artist of the era. (shrug)

Which amounts to about two dead flies in the "BA importance" category.

But feel free to nominate it in the "Classic BA Cover" contest, just as I will ASM 136.

Where is it stated that the contest is about "BA Importance?" If it's modeled after "Survivor" I can pick any reason I want to vote off as book. I'd rather keep a classic cover around longer than some of the first appearances of irrelevant, B-list characters, IMO.

BTW, if the first Survivor thread was strictly about "SA Importance," X-Men #1 would have been voted off much sooner than it was!

Where is it stated that the contest is about "BA Importance?" If it's modeled after "Survivor" I can pick any reason I want to vote off as book.

And so can I, which I JUST DID! :makepoint:

I should be voting for IF #14 as I trash that book any chance I get. Instead, I'll vote for Bats #234 as I have the past few rounds; 1st BA Two-Face, how is that important in the least?

When have "we" ever given any significance the "first BA appearance of" anyone? And, it doesn't even have the classic cover factor. (shrug)

Now that JC is suspended for two weeks, I presume this contest is dead... unless JC had a successor plan.

Where were he and tim fighting? Was it here, and postes have been deleted?

Now that JC is suspended for two weeks, I presume this contest is dead... unless JC had a successor plan.

Where were he and tim fighting? Was it here, and postes have been deleted?

In the round 5 thread.

JC made threat. Tim took him up on it. JC suddenly found a reason to back out. Threats of Brazilian Death Match, etc. Then JC dropped a racist comment with profanity... probably because he knew that would result in all connected posts getting deleted.