• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

does this look like a 9.0??

30 posts in this topic

Not to me... There looks like a chunk missing from the top RC And if its not the scan or case there seems to be fleks of whit on the florr board and is that green spray paint on the pages? I think its should be an 8.0/8.5

spine looks good, edges look good, corners look good - don't see any chips out of any corners but hey - and it has a bit of the old 52 pager roll to it.

if that's a VF-, i will buy all VF- books like that you have

Hard to tell but CGC I believe may consider that corner a production defect on those DC 25 centers. Are there any spine ticks? The corners look pretty sharp. I do know that those DCs are considered pretty hard to grade consistently

given that CGC doesn't care about the wrap, yes it's a 9.0. the top left...well, that could be a "minor bindery tear" or they could simply have deducted .4 from what they considered a 9.4 (despite the production issues)

No creases, spine ticks or anything else, right?

the 52 pagers are hard to grade. didn't Donut call one a 7.5 that came back a 9.6?