• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK!...A one-"stink'n modern"today!..signed x-men #300...that's all!!

22 posts in this topic

Looks good. 9.4-9.6 from the FC. But, that COA could be hiding something.

Additionally, if you were to submit, you'd get the Green "Qualified" Label as (although you've got a COA with it) CGC cannot 100% verify the signature. :(

Yeah...OK! just read the sig. series stuff and sub. form that I got last night when I went to visit TNT comics....states"must be witness by "CGC REP." ,as you already knew!...anyway I guess if it were of utmost importance...?could one go further and have a handwriting,or DNA,or something done?.....or is it the CGC way or no 100% guarantee?...

As usual on boards....,there some real helpful people,there are some knowledgable people,there are a couple of smart 'elics(sp?), a bully or two,a few bad spellers(myself included;when in a hurry,and mostly some pretty nice,friendly,sometimes humorous people that add a little life to the party,and always one that just likes to stir it up a little and take a few jabs...which is fine by me.......(kinda resembles the real world ,huh?

Anyway...don't know who it may have occurred to though,but for the 1st time in about 12 years I don't think there are any real estate deals out there,and I just hired a mgt. co. to manage/lease my properties,and I had a chance to really go through my comic collection for the first time in about 15 years with the intention to sell.....So I've allotted the past week or so entirely to doing some due diligence on the current market and get to meet some folks,and try to get a bunch of stuff out there ,so people could see what I had,if they had any interest,and to help me evaluate some comics.

Personally , I enjoy coming back to the boards after lunch or the next day and there,s some new posts to read.You read the ones you want and the ones you don't....you don't.....

Looks good. 9.4-9.6 from the FC. But, that COA could be hiding something.

Additionally, if you were to submit, you'd get the Green "Qualified" Label as (although you've got a COA with it) CGC cannot 100% verify the signature. :(

Actually I though as long as no restoration was found he would get a blue label w/ a note stating: "Scott Lobdell written on Cover"

:juggle:

*I could be wrong, but I have seen books with notes like this on them before.