• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colorado Comics

10 posts in this topic

I am going to be in Colorado this weekend. Does anyone know of any good comic shops, restaurants, etc in Colorado. Specifically, I will be in Denver and then Colorado Springs. Any and all help is appreciated.

Please and Thank You (thumbs u

Connor

If you want Golden Age, you won't have much luck. There are a couple shops with decent selections of Silver to Modern books. Try Colorado Coins, Cards, and Comics at 6695 Wadsworth Blvd (303) 425-0924, and All C's Collectibles on S. Abilene Street. I am not a huge fan of the family that runs All C's, but they have a lot to look at. The Mile High Super Store on Washington Street will have much less to look at then you might think, so don't get too excited. Their other stores are pretty much worthless.

A cool spot to eat is the Jerusalem Restaurant at E. Evans Ave and High St. It is a popular hole-in-the-wall joint at the edge of Denver University. The beef Sharwarma (steak and rice) entree is a must, but you have to add the hot sauce from the bottle with the rooster on it! In Colorado Springs, you will find Fargo's Pizza. There, consider the "Mainliner" pizza as an outstanding choice.