• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A letter to marvel

46 posts in this topic

1. Yes, tits can get you places and that isn't fair, but being a man is still better because we're always right.

3. Tits can get you places.

Let me test this. I want a Mint copy of Giant Size Xmen, Action Comics #1, Amazing Spiderman #1, Amazing Fantasy #15 and a million dollars for each boob (for those of you counting, that's two million dollars). I want to wake up tomorrow in a New York Penthouse with a deed to a killer mansion on the California coast.

Now I'll wiggle these puppies and see what I get.

Damn, NOTHING!!!!!!

Wiggle harder Homer.

Now hold on a minute. Don't say "NOTHING" yet. I'm sure that, along with me, a few of the collectors/dealers/etc. would be willing to pitch in to ensure that you discover your dream. However (ah, the caveat) the size of our donation would be wholly dependent of course on the quality of said assets. That being the case, if you could supply the board with an image of said assets (say, 8x10 glossy scan), we will take your cause under consideration.

This was too funny. I laughed so much I cried. Thanks Brian1227. If it hasn't been said, there are some really cool people posting with great senses of humor. thumbsup2.gif

Now hold on a minute. Don't say "NOTHING" yet. I'm sure that, along with me, a few of the collectors/dealers/etc. would be willing to pitch in to ensure that you discover your dream. However (ah, the caveat) the size of our donation would be wholly dependent of course on the quality of said assets. That being the case, if you could supply the board with an image of said assets (say, 8x10 glossy scan), we will take your cause under consideration.

This was too funny. I laughed so much I cried. Thanks Brian1227. If it hasn't been said, there are some really cool people posting with great senses of humor. thumbsup2.gif

You know AfricanGirl, Having a nice rack CAN get you breaks in life i.e. Get off on a warning for speeding,have some guy buy you coffee,get hired for a new job discounts,ect...but no one is going to let you live in a NYC Penthouse Suite JUST because you have boobs,You'd have to work harder,like giving guys lesbians shows,don't say your a lesbian,just say your bi...the guy will think he has a chance...lol When he really doesn't stooges.gifthumbsup2.gif

You know AfricanGirl, Having a nice rack CAN get you breaks in life i.e. Get off on a warning for speeding,have some guy buy you coffee,get hired for a new job discounts,ect...but no one is going to let you live in a NYC Penthouse Suite JUST because you have boobs,You'd have to work harder,like giving guys lesbians shows,don't say your a lesbian,just say your bi...the guy will think he has a chance...lol When he really doesn't stooges.gifthumbsup2.gif

Okay I'll tell my wife. grin.gif

Okay I'll tell my wife. grin.gif

thumbsup2.gif

"As for spelling, that's what the spell check is for!!! Just because a person can't spell does that mean he/she should not get a job as a writer? I mean if that was the case then what the hell is the editor for? "

For the love of God, please somebody else respond to this. I can't trust myself not to break something...

"As for spelling, that's what the spell check is for!!! Just because a person can't spell does that mean he/she should not get a job as a writer? I mean if that was the case then what the hell is the editor for? "

For the love of God, please somebody else respond to this. I can't trust myself not to break something...

Exactly. The editor's primary purpose is correcting typos and perhaps making a quick grammar check. I mean, come ON Arnold! There is nothing to be ashamed of in that!

::snarfle....whince....mmmppphhhhh:: I can't STAND it! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

See what happens when I'm not here to offer up my biting sarcasm and scorching, caustic truisms? People start getting "comfortable" and start feeling like they can say anything they want and there won't be anyone around to mock them into submission.

I knew you'd come begging one day.... but maybe I don't feel like tearing that a-hole a new... er, a-hole. sumo.gif

See what happens when I'm not here to offer up my biting sarcasm and scorching, caustic truisms? People start getting "comfortable" and start feeling like they can say anything they want and there won't be anyone around to mock them into submission.

I knew you'd come begging one day.... but maybe I don't feel like tearing that a-hole a new... er, a-hole. sumo.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

As for spelling, that's what the spell check is for!!! Just because a person can't spell does that mean he/she should not get a job as a writer? I mean if that was the case then what the hell is the editor for?

Brian, it's not that someone "can't" spell, it's that they never learned. It's not your fault that you were poorly educated. However, this does mean that you "Non-Spellers" are actually less-than-human to those of who find ourselves among the happy ranks of "Spellers."

Don't worry, we've saved jobs like those of garbagemen, septic tank inspectors, and jizz moppers for you intellectually deficient muttonheads.

As for spelling, that's what the spell check is for!!! Just because a person can't spell does that mean he/she should not get a job as a writer? I mean if that was the case then what the hell is the editor for?

Brian, it's not that someone "can't" spell, it's that they never learned. It's not your fault that you were poorly educated. However, this does mean that you "Non-Spellers" are actually less-than-human to those of who find ourselves among the happy ranks of "Spellers."

Don't worry, we've saved jobs like those of garbagemen, septic tank inspectors, and jizz moppers for you intellectually deficient muttonheads.

ROTFLMAO!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Jizz Moppers, lol.