• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Uncanny 9.8s and a Flash - Reduced

22 posts in this topic

Trying to streamline my collection, so thinking of parting with these.

1. Uncanny X-Men 165 CGC 9.8 White pages. $85

2. Uncanny X-Men 166 CGC 9.8 White pages. Small crack on right side of holder, doesn'y affect book. $80

3. Uncanny X-Men 167 CGC 9.8 White Pages. $85

4. Uncanny X-Men 172 CGC 9.8 White Pages Small crack on right side of holder, doesn't affect book. $75

5. Uncanny X-Men 175 CGC 9.6 White Pages $55

6. Flash (1st series) 131 CGC 5.5 Cream to Off-White pages. $40

Shipping is $8 for a book, USPS Priority. Buy all 5 X-Men for $360 shipped. Prefer US sale. Will consider HG Flash or Amazing Spider-Man under number 200 in CGC 9.2 in trades. PM with questions.

I went to one not long ago downtown. I've been away from collecting and just got back into it in the last year or so. I'm trying to streamline down what I'm collecting. Thanks for the welcome!

Glad to have you around!

Arex

I'll try to get up pictures of the two cracks. Both are on the right sides, about a third way down. They weren't there when I got them, and those don't get handled much. My only guess is that it happened somehow in storage with shifting. The books aren't affected and there aren't any pieces out.

How about these 4 9.8s for $275?

1. Uncanny X-Men 165 CGC 9.8 White pages.

2. Uncanny X-Men 166 CGC 9.8 White pages. Small crack on right side of holder, doesn'y affect book.

3. Uncanny X-Men 167 CGC 9.8 White Pages.

4. Uncanny X-Men 172 CGC 9.8 White Pages Small crack on right side of holder, doesn't affect book.