• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Presenting Greggy-9000 - The comic collector's pal!
2 2

242 posts in this topic

Will greggy be appearing in the infommercial for this product? hm
:acclaim:
We are currently in contract negotiations. We hope to have him signed on in time for the release of Summertime Greggy-9000 featuring those Short-Shorts and an unbuttoned tropical print shirt. Stay tuned for more details.
I think I threw up a little. :sick:

flee,

Your customers will keep on coming back for the greggy accessories: strappy heels, purses, knapsacks, micro hot pants with matching Giant-sized Man-thong. eeeewwww.

website domain name already lol copyright by flee.

flee,

Your customers will keep on coming back for the greggy accessories: strappy heels, purses, knapsacks, micro hot pants with matching Giant-sized Man-thong. eeeewwww.

website domain name already lol copyright by flee.

Giant-sized Man-thong

lollollol

I endorse seasonal greggy9000 clothing line: NYC, Wondercon, SDCC, Chicago, Baltimore. Neatly packaged into a long box for std discount shipping direct to your door. We accept PayPal. Hit the Buy it Now, fanboy. :blahblah:

Need to get the deathlok2008 action figure into production right away, so greggy9000 can use the tea & biscuit play set.

greggy9V2.gif

Doesn't it trouble anyone that those kids are staring at his crotch? :o:sick::o

I'm more concerned that the girl's pigtail seems to be magnetically attracted to it....

:o OMG you are right...she's being sucked into the G-9000 portable black hole..unfortunately placed next to his brown one. vomit.gif

greggy9V2.gif

Doesn't it trouble anyone that those kids are staring at his crotch? :o:sick::o

I'm more concerned that the girl's pigtail seems to be magnetically attracted to it....

:o OMG you are right...she's being sucked into the G-9000 portable black hole..unfortunately placed next to his brown one. vomit.gif

doh! It was only a matter of time until the line was crossed!!! :sick: