• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BULLDOG COLLECTIBLES ARE not SCAM ARTISTS

25 posts in this topic

I am very happy to report an extremely satisfcatory purchase experience with Bulldog. I know another collector had some problems, and other collectors "warned" me about Bulldog, but my experience was great.

Although I have submitted to CGC before, I have never bought a CGC comic from someone else. This was the first time I did so and I bought Detective #468 (R.I.P. - Marshall Rogers & Jim Aparo) because it was the first Detective issue I ever bought as a kid.

Bulldog was very professional all the way. They invoiced me immediately, left positive feedback for me less than an hour after I made payment, and shipped promptly. The slab was protected by a plastic bag, bubble wrap, popcorn chips, and a large enough box. It was A+ all the way.

Your experience may vary, but mine was great.

And here it is:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

bulldog_1.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the advertising, but I would have put this in the other thread, by starting your own it makes it appear that with so few posts you may be bulldogs shill.

OK whatever, but I already posted in the other thread when I first won the comic, and that was when I was warned about doing business with them.

Greg owns your soul to make ya put this up as a post which is a slap in the face to the post I put up.

Richard

Nobody owns me, and I don't deny you and perhaps others have had problems. I think they have been well documented. But I am pointing out that my experience was different.

People can make their own decision about whether to deal with Bulldog or not. It's a free country as the saying goes. I, however would have no problem dealing with him again in the future, as my experience was a very positive one.

Hope you have to go through the same hassle that AC had to go through on your next order, but doubt it since you're in bed with BD. Check out this title of this thread.

Dude, Dekeuk has nothing to do with f-ing Bulldog. He may not have a huge post count but he has been here longer than you. My suggestion would be to watch who you accuse of what. You make yourself look like an . everyone is sorry AC got screwed, but it is fine to post about an OK experience as well.

Greg owns your soul to make ya put this up as a post which is a slap in the face to the post I put up.

Richard

Nobody owns me, and I don't deny you and perhaps others have had problems. I think they have been well documented. But I am pointing out that my experience was different.

People can make their own decision about whether to deal with Bulldog or not. It's a free country as the saying goes. I, however would have no problem dealing with him again in the future, as my experience was a very positive one.

It's all good that you posted you got your book but there's a thread for that it's called "This week in your collection?"

Right at the top of this forum.

The fact that you pretty much kept the same thing as my post and added in "not" shows your shillmanship and for that I think your a goof.

Just my thoughts

Like I said before its unfortunate what happened but in my personal experiances Bulldog has been great.

Hey Bulldog,

I need these:

Uncanny X-Men 9.8 White Pages

Annual 7,10,12,13,15,16

Like I said before its unfortunate what happened but in my personal experiances Bulldog has been great.

Hey Bulldog,

I need these:

Annual 7,10,12,13,15,16

lol

And I agree. That's why I posted this, so others know they can safely deal with him if they choose to do so.

I have been looking for a year for 9.8 copies of my first ever issues I bought of Batman, Tec and B&B, all from 1976-77 era.

Bulldog provided me a Tec 468 CGC 9.8, and I was expecting to pay more than $77 for it. Bulldog could have priced it at $150 and had it sit in his ebay store unsold for the next 2 years like a lot of sellers, but he didn't, he priced it to sell, unlike some comic store in Toronto that has had a 9.4 copy listed in their store unsold for a year now. Why would I pay $75 for a 9.4 when I can get a 9.8 for $2 more?

And I forgot to mention he only charged $8 for a priority mail BOX, unlike many sellers who want to charge you $15 for a priority mail ENVELOPE.

One thing puzzles me though. If any seller ever took more than one month to deliver something to me, I would initiate a paypal refund. And if paypal would not grant it, I would go directly to my credit card company and get them to do a chargeback. I hate resorting to that sort of action, and always give a seller every chance to make it right, but I would do it if I was left with no other choice.

Hey Bulldog,

I need these:

Annual 7,10,12,13,15,16

Opportunist. meh

I am very happy to report an extremely satisfcatory purchase experience with Bulldog. I know another collector had some problems, and other collectors "warned" me about Bulldog, but my experience was great.

Bulldog was very professional all the way.

Your experience may vary, but mine was great.

My definition of "professional" encompasses the concept of CONSISTANCY.

If a dealer is hit or miss, then they're not on my list of folks I want to buy from.

Red

perhaps the title should be

"BULLDOG COLLECTIBLES DID NOT RIP ME OFF"

because, basically, that's all you can attest to. they're scam artists if they ripped someone else off. they have thousands of transactions with positive FB, obviously, at worst, they only sc**ew up a tiny fraction of the time.

i don't have a horse in AC's race, and only vaguely recall his rant, but it seems like he should have been refunded his money, not be S.O.L. because he didn't contact paypal soon enough. and it shouldn't matter if his e-mails were obnoxious, etc. if they don't send all the stuff he paid for, they should refund accordingly. not come up with excuses and such. if I'm sitting on $200+ or whatever of someone else's money it doesn't matter what kind of pr*ick they are, I don't get to keep it. once again, i apoligize if i don't remember all of the details of his thread, but I don't think I'm THAT far off.