• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eat Your Heart Out Chuckles!

24 posts in this topic

Mile High Comics has had one sitting on its website for about 3 years for a stupid price:

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=53986477451&snumber=1

It was the only graded copy.

Now, here's my copy just returned from CGC:

File2603.jpg

File2604.jpg

:banana:

But Mile High's book is on sale for only $1800 -- down from $3k,... doesn't that mean it's a steal?!?

congrats on the book Bill.

I remember seeing that book and asking WTF is it :shy:

Yes, it went to Chicago and I didn't!

It probably would have graded higher if someone didn't take it out of the bag and board and pass it around lol

:kidaround:

I remember seeing that book and asking WTF is it :shy:

Yes, it went to Chicago and I didn't!

It probably would have graded higher if someone didn't take it out of the bag and board and pass it around lol

:kidaround:

DRINK COASTER!

Whats so special about the book?
Yes, I'm curious too.

It was a giveaway from Broadway Comics, the ill-fated, star-crossed line of comics published by Jim Shooter after he was kicked out of Valiant and after Defiant folded. This particular issue is essentially a coloring book and was given away to Broadway staff with a set of crayons. Sells raw on ebay for $150+ whenever one comes up.

Whats so special about the book?
Yes, I'm curious too.

It was a giveaway from Broadway Comics, the ill-fated, star-crossed line of comics published by Jim Shooter after he was kicked out of Valiant and after Defiant folded. This particular issue is essentially a coloring book and was given away to Broadway staff with a set of crayons. Sells raw on ebay for $150+ whenever one comes up.

It supposedly had a print run of 1150.