• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Announces New Signature Series Program

170 posts in this topic

Humour aside, I think we all take SS seriously, even when we are having fun with it, and I don't think Tiz would seriously suggest otherwise --- or that I would seriously suggest that Tiz was not taking his role as an SS Witness seriously and abusing it. He knows what he's doing. We know that everyone else knows what they are doing as well, or they wouldn't be allowed to do it.

The trick is making sure that it is controlled and not abused, as we've all tried to do with Signature Series.

lol:signfunny:

(worship)

what are you worshipping??? :kidaround:

Got the books Danny, havent opened up yet...!!! You da man!

The trick is making sure that it is controlled and not abused, as we've all tried to do with Signature Series.

(worship)

what are you worshipping??? :kidaround:

Got the books Danny, havent opened up yet...!!! You da man!

I sent you two packages. Im assuming you recieved the priority one. Take good care of the book Jon. The freebie should arrive in a couple of days

Yes humour aside,

I don’t really have any thoughts on this just yet that I feel should be made public.

Many have PM’ed me asking what I think as well as will I take part in it.

The truth is there are many questions I have about it, details that have not been finalized by CGC (Paul) just yet.

I have fears & doubts about this from what I have read & heard about it thus far.

On many different levels………….

Regardless time will tell, and I look forward to getting more information on this matter in the next week or so.

We'll have something, news, guidelines, something for the Witnesses before Baltimore.

I hope. *gulp*

too much typing, more grading :baiting:

Go jump out of a plane! :banana:

:sorry:

WILCO sir! (we need a saluting graemlin)

thank god you don't know which books are mine that have been submitted......

Dude, if they could ever figure out anyone's books it would be yours.

"Hmmm . . . who is CGCing this 0.5 copy of Animal Antics #17? The only distinguishing factor it has is an anthropomorphic pig jumping out of a plane . . ."

pot meet kettle, kettle pot :baiting:

We'll have something, news, guidelines, something for the Witnesses before Baltimore.

I hope. *gulp*

too much typing, more grading :baiting:

Go jump out of a plane! :banana:

:sorry:

WILCO sir! (we need a saluting graemlin)

thank god you don't know which books are mine that have been submitted......

Dude, if they could ever figure out anyone's books it would be yours.

"Hmmm . . . who is CGCing this 0.5 copy of Animal Antics #17? The only distinguishing factor it has is an anthropomorphic pig jumping out of a plane . . ."

:golfclap:

Umm... so... how'd it go in Baltimore?

The first examples of the SS sketch encapsulation process were on display at the Hero Initiative booth as part of the 3-minute sketch process. They looked pretty nice.

The new process rules were detailed to Witnesses before the event, and we did discuss it a little at the event, but being such a short show (2 days) and with so many creators and so many books to do for SS I think most of us were pretty occupied on the floor doing regular SS.

I am going to be giving it a try at FallCon in October for a trial run.

ooo...more incentive to go.

are there only certain artists that participate or can we wrangle you for anybody that's there and sketching?