• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF#15 9.4 white mountain in september Clink auctions

19 posts in this topic

lol

I can't believe no one is commenting on this. Guess someone said if some ordinary copy is worth $210k, the White Mountain must be worth more!

Appearance-wise, the "ordinary" copy that went for $210K looked MUCH nicer than the WM copy, which more than a few knowledgeable people have opined is a soft 9.4. So no, I don`t think this copy will break the record.

If I win both copies, that means I won the lottery between now and September 21st :) And if thats the case...then dinner (and the passess and your flights, and the gas money in Ang's case) is on me for the entire weekend in Chicago for all my "boyz" in this crazy hobby. :)

Jim

If I win both copies, that means I won the lottery between now and September 21st :) And if thats the case...then dinner (and the passess and your flights, and the gas money in Ang's case) is on me for the entire weekend in Chicago for all my "boyz" in this crazy hobby. :)

Jim

:banana:

Just because two people were prepared to slug it out north of 200k for the last copy is no guarantee this copy will get to that level.

If there were only 2 bidders willing to go to 200 on the last copy, and the 3rd and X bidders had strict ceilings of 150k, then the price would not be driven up to 200 again.

There's also the scarcity aspect of the last copy that was sold. The White Mountain AF15 is probably the most 'available' AF15 9.4 having been sold a few times in the past few years. My own guess is that this copy will level out in the 160-170k range.