• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me Cool Female Characters of the Golden Age!
1 1

437 posts in this topic

Thanks for the color Flee. Nice match. I found another girl from the golden age. Does anyone remember this one

2216041754_d16f1a0647_b.jpg

If you figured that out then you must be one of those guys that Whiz Wilson tangled with in this story.

bb

2215249885_1d0b292a72_b.jpg

:shy: IRRC, I only posted the splash and another story page. Don't hurt your purchase when it comes though, here's the 8-page story (thumbs u

Forgot to say, thanks Scrooge! (I didn't peek at the whole story tho...I want to enjoy the original when it rolls in.)

Any more Black Angel stories (or other cool females) up your sleeve? hm

Always glad to have someone new join the party :hi:

2230112638_bc63046136_b.jpg

Palais did some of the early Black Angel stories. I am not sure that he did this splash but the rest of the story has some panels that look like his work. I thought the other story looked like some of his work too.

Edited by BB-Gun

Any more Black Angel stories (or other cool females) up your sleeve? hm

:shy:

I hope I don't repeat myself from earlier posts but first, I've always heard that Annie Oakley could handle herself and her guns pretty well ...

... not that Senorita Six-Gun looks lacking in that department either. :grin:

51820-AnnieOakley10-Story1Page.jpg.19281399d71784bf11b979df548181a8.jpg

51821-CowgirlRomance4-SenoritaSixGun.JPG.f41457fad2ae0fb89b871a4162e85fc3.JPG

This thread got buried & I figured it could use a nudge. Any more new "Cool Females" to show? :popcorn:

Here's an incredible Miss America splash BB-Gun just posted in another thread....

Miss America wasn't just a cute filler. She got involved with some pretty nasty characters as can be seen from the scan that I found from MMC 52. I don't know if it has been shown on this thread already but I am enjoying all of these MA stories.

bb

2495339279_328e98a657_o.jpg

That's marvelous, BP! :cloud9: