• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dena Strikes Back!!

70 posts in this topic

He is my friend, and I stand by him ( although apparently the mods thought he was naughty in this instance ). If you are reading this Bill.....2 weeks will fly by, and you will be welcome back!

Steve

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Meister-Borock.jpg

He is my friend, and I stand by him ( although apparently the mods thought he was naughty in this instance ). If you are reading this Bill.....2 weeks will fly by, and you will be welcome back!

Steve

(thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Meister-Borock.jpg

uncanny resemblance!

ciorac- because one strike just didn't seem like enough

1. manipulating a quote from a CGC staff member

2. manipulating that quote to antagonize the hosts of this board

3. harassing pm

two week suspension

:o

Bill(may I call you Bill?)

Please use this time to round up some of your AWESOME books that would make us all happy to see.

Hang in there.

Dennis

Just as a matter of information, this may help....

"Borock has told me and others point blank (and I believe has stated on the boards as well) that when pressing is done properly it cannot be detected. If you mean a botch job, yes, they can detect it. If he wasn't on vacation, I'd call him on his cell right now."

I am back from the vacation( it was ROCKING!). Always nice to read through a new pressing with almost nothing new (loved Ponseti's Pot/kettle and reason for joining nod lines lol ).

Brian is correct in his quote, I (and many other long time hobbyists, including Susan in the 2nd overstreet grading guide) have stated this many times.Heck, many seasoned hobbyists can't tell color touch, tear seals, solvent cleaning, and such 100% of the time, myself included :o (sorry kids, it sucks being human :pullhair::kidaround:) let alone tell a correctly pressed book. That's just life.

That's it for me in a pressing thread, it's a drive by, :baiting: just wanted to save Brian a call about this. When he and I talk, I would rather talk about life and comics not the same old, same old (thumbs u

Have a great evening everyone!

Wonder why it took six days to get around to banning him.

So what was so offensive about this? (shrug)

I love your avatar FUELMAN
:whistle:

:acclaim:

hey

is that a new Avatar?...I switched mine to BtC a month ago, didn't know we had any other BC/BB fans!

woo hoo

gator

Not really new, just using it again. I'm a BIG Bloom County fan, love the stuff! :luhv:

:hi:

hey

is that a new Avatar?...I switched mine to BtC a month ago, didn't know we had any other BC/BB fans!

woo hoo

gator

Not really new, just using it again. I'm a BIG Bloom County fan, love the stuff! :luhv:

most cool...the only original art I own was done by BB...been reading BC since day 1, and still follow opus to this day!

gator

hey

woo hoo

gator

most cool...the only original art I own was done by BB...been reading BC since day 1, and still follow opus to this day!

gator

I would love to have some original art from Bloom County.

hey

woo hoo

gator

gator

Opus is a fool. Bill the Cat rules!

Just as a matter of information, this may help....

"Borock has told me and others point blank (and I believe has stated on the boards as well) that when pressing is done properly it cannot be detected. If you mean a botch job, yes, they can detect it. If he wasn't on vacation, I'd call him on his cell right now."

I am back from the vacation( it was ROCKING!). Always nice to read through a new pressing with almost nothing new (loved Ponseti's Pot/kettle and reason for joining nod lines lol ).

Brian is correct in his quote, I (and many other long time hobbyists, including Susan in the 2nd overstreet grading guide) have stated this many times.Heck, many seasoned hobbyists can't tell color touch, tear seals, solvent cleaning, and such 100% of the time, myself included :o (sorry kids, it sucks being human :pullhair::kidaround:) let alone tell a correctly pressed book. That's just life.

That's it for me in a pressing thread, it's a drive by, :baiting: just wanted to save Brian a call about this. When he and I talk, I would rather talk about life and comics not the same old, same old (thumbs u

Have a great evening everyone!

Wonder why it took six days to get around to banning him.

So what was so offensive about this? (shrug)

Claiming that the big dog was human? (shrug)

:jokealert:

hey

woo hoo

gator

gator

Opus is a fool. Bill the Cat rules!

I am seriously considering the source here.........ie You don't know squat! :sumo: