• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook strike 3 - 30 day suspension

157 posts in this topic

If this really is all about me and Brad's personal relationship going sour that's a real shame. While I personally think he went overboard recently with some of his comments or posts towards me, they were never that big a deal. We are big boys here and are more then capable of figuring things out in our own way. I dont think a 30 day suspension was really needed or warranted. Let alone asked for.

If it's an option I would vote for the suspension to be lifted and let us work this out on our own like grown men. Sometimes I think this place has become overly sensitive.. and yes thats coming from me.. Mr. Tree Hugger himself.

My 2c

Ze-

According to Brad the order for the strike came from Steve B. Taking into account the above post, and assuming it was in fact Steve B., I think the strike was totally uncalled for.

I call BS on this move. :sumo:

This is all have to say and I am moving on cause it is way to much effing drama.

Here is my most recent email to Brad in response to him asking about it, I just now sent it after talking with Steve about this. I probably butchered the re-telling/reasoning, but its close enough to what he said.

I just spoke with Steve and he said the Mods did what they did to enforce trolling policy, and if they didn't with you then somebody would always point to our situation and say well why was it ok when Brad did it.

Steve said even though he considers you a friend and likes you does not mean the mods wont still follow through on something they had followed for a few weeks.

I dunno, but that's what he said Brad, and he also said you are free to call him anytime to discuss it.

But I can tell you this , I never once hit the mod button in response to anything you may have posted to or about me., as it was more of a personal nature to me then it was any of the mods, or boards business.

Kenny

According to Brad the order for the strike came from Steve B. Taking into account the above post, and assuming it was in fact Steve B., I think the strike was totally uncalled for.

Not like the one I got for coming down on the spammer who hijacked Blazing Bob's for sale thread, who BTW, received no punishment. lol

Not like the one I got for coming down on the spammer who hijacked Blazing Bob's for sale thread, who BTW, received no punishment. lol

You know what they say about no good deed.. (shrug)

You know what they say about no good deed.. (shrug)

Especially if the spamming perpetrator is CLINK. :gossip:

That was a classic moderator misdirection play.

Baffling to say the least.

Sometimes I think this place has become overly sensitive...

Ya think!

This place has gotten PC riddiculious.

If CGC didn't have so many good people and so many solid professionals

of the trade I would of left long ago.

Sometimes I feel like a poster with a dog shock collar on,

one little peep and...

200px-Shock_sign.jpg

No, not like yours at all. Yours was way worse.

No, not like yours at all. Yours was way worse.

lol

If this really is all about me and Brad's personal relationship going sour that's a real shame. While I personally think he went overboard recently with some of his comments or posts towards me, they were never that big a deal. We are big boys here and are more then capable of figuring things out in our own way. I dont think a 30 day suspension was really needed or warranted. Let alone asked for.

If it's an option I would vote for the suspension to be lifted and let us work this out on our own like grown men. Sometimes I think this place has become overly sensitive.. and yes thats coming from me.. Mr. Tree Hugger himself.

My 2c

Ze-

Did he order a Code Red? hm

My 2c

Ze-

Did he order a Code Red? hm

Was red hitting too close to home on a pressing thread?