• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook strike 3 - 30 day suspension

157 posts in this topic

If this really is all about me and Brad's personal relationship going sour that's a real shame. While I personally think he went overboard recently with some of his comments or posts towards me, they were never that big a deal. We are big boys here and are more then capable of figuring things out in our own way. I dont think a 30 day suspension was really needed or warranted. Let alone asked for.

If it's an option I would vote for the suspension to be lifted and let us work this out on our own like grown men. Sometimes I think this place has become overly sensitive.. and yes thats coming from me.. Mr. Tree Hugger himself.

My 2c

Ze-

According to Brad the order for the strike came from Steve B. Taking into account the above post, and assuming it was in fact Steve B., I think the strike was totally uncalled for.

I call BS on this move. :sumo:

Did he order a Code Red? hm

:signfunny:

personally, i think Brad is just taking this "Street Cred" thing way too far...... :o

We are big boys here and are more then capable of figuring things out in our own way.

Funniest post of the year.

I kinda think most of my posts are funnier Mr. Shilly McShillster.

Especially during Happy Hour! :kidaround:

If this really is all about me and Brad's personal relationship going sour that's a real shame. While I personally think he went overboard recently with some of his comments or posts towards me, they were never that big a deal. We are big boys here and are more then capable of figuring things out in our own way. I dont think a 30 day suspension was really needed or warranted. Let alone asked for.

If it's an option I would vote for the suspension to be lifted and let us work this out on our own like grown men. Sometimes I think this place has become overly sensitive.. and yes thats coming from me.. Mr. Tree Hugger himself.

My 2c

Ze-

According to Brad the order for the strike came from Steve B. Taking into account the above post, and assuming it was in fact Steve B., I think the strike was totally uncalled for.

Yep!

bsflag.gif

My 2c

Ze-

Yep!

bsflag.gif

I just got word that it wasn't Steve B that handed it down, it was from Dena. Thought I should clear the air on that point at lease.

Still a BS strike none the less.

My 2c

Ze-

I really don't think Red was trolling. A lot of it was just the way his humor ran. What I read was mostly good natured. There may have been a tense post or two but nothing that hasn't transpired between any other two board members. Even MK and I had a disagreement once. (shrug)

Even MK and I had a disagreement once.

I hardly call trading blows over who has the nicer X-Men 145 a disagreement (tsk)

I can't believe that the two people owning copies of X-men #145 are capable of trading blows. Maybe trading sissy slaps. (shrug)

Oh they were trading blows alright :sick:

:jokealert:

I hardly call trading blows over who has the nicer X-Men 145 a disagreement (tsk)

That wasn't it. I insulted his intelligence.

:sorry:

Not much to insult so you're safe :baiting:

I can't believe that the two people owning copies of X-men #145 are capable of trading blows. Maybe trading sissy slaps. (shrug)

Oh they were trading blows alright :sick:

:jokealert:

Jealous. meh