• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's now up to Greggy!

84 posts in this topic

Oh boy... another attack of the graemlins!

And my comp might be screwed up, but I'm seeing Deathlok at 25k posts... so technically, even if 'lok has been booted, MK is still in 3rd isn't he?

They took him off the main user list but he's still stuck in that left hand column.

(shrug)

That would make you a "comic"-kaze. lol

I get it. I think it's rather clever, though a literal translation would be "comic wind." hm

:sumo:

As far as Aces is concerned, that would probably be appropriate as well. :gossip:

Tag body spray covers up the comic geek sent. (thumbs u

Oh boy... another attack of the graemlins!

And my comp might be screwed up, but I'm seeing Deathlok at 25k posts... so technically, even if 'lok has been booted, MK is still in 3rd isn't he?

They took him off the main user list but he's still stuck in that left hand column.

(shrug)

At the speed Danny boy is working thats just a bump in the road.

I get it. I think it's rather clever, though a literal translation would be "comic wind." hm

As far as Aces is concerned, that would probably be appropriate as well. :gossip:

They should market a spray that smells of vintage comic books :cloud9:

We have already covered that topic somewhere on the board. Borock needed a hurling graemlin. Here we go.

We have already covered that topic somewhere on the board. Borock needed a hurling graemlin. Here we go.

Comic sniffers of the world unite !

my opinion (and nothing against greggy or danny or anyone) is that only posts with "substance" (i.e. words, like joe_collector) should count in a "tally" of posts...

anyone can hit a graemlin button all day long and be a "top" poster...but, if one does care about that number, at least make the number have some substance...

gator

my opinion (and nothing against greggy or danny or anyone) is that only posts with "substance" (i.e. words, like joe_collector) should count in a "tally" of posts...

anyone can hit a graemlin button all day long and be a "top" poster...but, if one does care about that number, at least make the number have some substance...

gator

:o

gator

:o

:whistle: