• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So long, it was fun while it lasted...Goodbye everyone...

66 posts in this topic

...on the first page of the registry. I'm now at #101 and relegated to the second page. :sorry:

Take care all you first pagers, my fellow comrades. Carry on strong. :foryou:

:hi: look at the bright side, now your at the top of the 2nd page. :baiting::kidaround:

...on the first page of the registry. I'm now at #101 and relegated to the second page. :sorry:

:hi: look at the bright side, now your at the top of the 2nd page. :baiting::kidaround:

Hey you're right. I'm now the new #1 of page 2. :acclaim:

I think it was me that knocked you off. Sorry, dude. Sell me some of your sweet dupes and buy more 9.8 Bronze. :foryou:

I remember the days I was around 120 :cloud9:

What number are you now? hm

What number are you now? hm

144 :eek:

I think it was me that knocked you off. Sorry, dude. Sell me some of your sweet dupes and buy more 9.8 Bronze. :foryou:

lol It was you! :sumo:

I did get my 11 best set certificates today from CGC, so I feel a little better.

I did get my 11 best set certificates today from CGC, so I feel a little better.

Wow, real certificates? Sweet, man... SWEET! Maybe I'll get one? ;)

Being a 'Second-Pager' isn't all that bad... the company's good . :shy:

... hey, you could be DarknessWeaves, who just got bumped down to the #4 slot in a certain Bronze-Age Stuntman title. :baiting::sumo:

Wow, real certificates? Sweet, man... SWEET! Maybe I'll get one? ;)

Being a 'Second-Pager' isn't all that bad... the company's good . :shy:

... hey, you could be DarknessWeaves, who just got bumped down to the #4 slot in a certain Bronze-Age Stuntman title. :baiting::sumo:

You've got 2 comming your way by my count. :applause:

DarknessWeaves has some sweet-azz books!!!

Certainly, no one would deny that... (worship) , but I knew John would catch my meaning. :P

You've got 2 comming your way by my count. :applause:

Well, only the one really matters! :cloud9: Wow, one for me and one for my Mom to put on her fridge! ;)

Yeah, including a certain Human Fly #2 9.8 that was supposed to be sold to me, which apparently he no longer had, but somehow is on his registry set. :sumo:

Since so few people take part in the Registry, there are many who just input Cert #'s off EBay, CLINK, Heritage etc. and see if they're active.

Yeah, including a certain Human Fly #2 9.8 that was supposed to be sold to me, which apparently he no longer had, but somehow is on his registry set. :sumo:

Since so few people take part in the Registry, there are many who just input Cert #'s off EBay, CLINK, Heritage etc. and see if they're active.

You know, I thought about stuff like that occurring. I can't see that CGC has any safeguards against it happening, unless it's your book that's being used.

It's kind of like how you can notice a stolen image of someone elses comic on eBay and unless it's your image that's being stolen, there's zilch you can do about it.