• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So long, it was fun while it lasted...Goodbye everyone...

66 posts in this topic

Competitive Registry sets have been a boon to CGC. If it weren't the best way to manage a collection, I would not participate. I am waiting patiently to be able to create my own sets.

:(

Competitive Registry sets have been a boon to CGC. If it weren't the best way to manage a collection, I would not participate. I am waiting patiently to be able to create my own sets.

I agree that the registry is an excellent way to manage a collection. It is a mutually beneficial service offering for both the user and CGC. With all of the sets that Gemma has recently added, it is now a force to be reckoned with.

My current registry rank is now #108 and rising. Another 490 points (assuming others don't purchase in the meantime) and I will close in on the #105 spot. Perhaps I will move up to the first page by the end of the year?

I agree wholeheartedly. I have reduced the purchasing of CGC books that I already own to almost nil.

We need a translator.

He's no longer buying doubles, and triples, as these don't add to his registry set score's (shrug)

....unless you do a Cal and have 18 sets in the one title doh!