• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your Batman books

24 posts in this topic

Can't pass on a chance to show my Tec #29 again :cloud9: :cloud9:

Im not sure if you meant just the Batman title but either way I thought I could slip this in under the radar before you clarified :devil:

Tec29-1.jpg

now that is a great book!

rick

there are 1-50....

Sorry but you must have at least 51 copies in each post. (tsk)

Just kidding! (worship)

Are those the ones you where telling me about?

yep, those are the first 50, you can see the next 53 (51-103) on the Comiclink site....

rick

You're selling them? Are those your dupes? Or are you moving on to something else?

hello all...

mark, where have you been (I know, you are a busy man!)?...long story short, I ran out of comic money, had to make a decision on what to sell if I wanted to keep buying books I have never owned, and since I completed a batman run once already in the 90's, and this was my second time (and it didn't even start out as my run, anyway), seemed like a logical choice to sell, in order to allow me to keep buying...

now, if you want to spot me some greenbacks, I would happily keep them :)

gator

I ran out of comic money, had to make a decision on what to sell if I wanted to keep buying books I have never owned

...once you have your Bat $$ in hand, what will you be looking to buy next / what is your quest? :popcorn:

cap 1, marvel 1 (never owned either, and I am 3 books from completing MMC...and the 2 and 52 are in my sights, just need a 46!!!!)

those are the only "big" books on my short list right now...

gator :)

Hey Detective, looks like I may go broke on those books.

well, I will thank you for the bids!....I wish I didn't "have" to sell, but in order to further my collecting madness, I must

good luck

rick

well, I will thank you for the bids!....I wish I didn't "have" to sell, but in order to further my collecting madness, I must

good luck

rick

You don't HAVE to sell those bats....just keep them and free up capital by selling your pre robin tec's to me :grin::baiting:

good luck

rick

You don't HAVE to sell those bats....just keep them and free up capital by selling your pre robin tec's to me :grin::baiting:

ok, you can buy my tec 27-37, for, let's say, $200K, wired to me within 24 hours...deal :):baiting:

gator

good luck

rick

ok, you can buy my tec 27-37, for, let's say, $200K, wired to me within 24 hours...deal :):baiting:

gator

:sorry:

Fair point rick!

good luck

rick

gator

:sorry:

Fair point rick!

ok R....for you, $195K....

that said, I do hope that the sale of the Bats breaks into 6 figures (should if the bat 1 meets reserve)...I am not sure if folks know just how tough it really is to put a Batman run together, in average of 6.0-7.0 cgc Blue (no restoration)...this is an opportunity for some folks, looking to fill holes or upgrade, that took me a long time to accomplish (and many know I don't like to take "too" long putting a run together!)

go Gators!

gator