• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Mid-Ohio Con!!!!!!!!

103 posts in this topic

I will be there witnessing, but think I might be going out to dinner with one of the artists there, so might have to pass on a forum dinner. Still early tho.

Hey Steve, that's so great you'll be spending the weekend in my new stomping grounds! I'll be there for sure.

If you want to go to an outstanding restaurant similar to Bob's Steak and Chop house in San Francisco, may I suggest the Hyde Park grill?

http://www.hydeparkrestaurants.com/

There are also a number of less expensive, but still excellent restaurants downtown we could consider...

we all ate at chili's or something last year for forum dinner, was nothing opened downtown on the weekend. AT lunch I walked for a good while with paratrooper and couldn't find anything. rough town on the weekends

we all ate at chili's or something last year for forum dinner, was nothing opened downtown on the weekend. AT lunch I walked for a good while with paratrooper and couldn't find anything. rough town on the weekends

I'm trying to get a Saturday and Sunday excursion cleared, so Sat. night would be awesome for a forum dinner!

Don't mention that freakin' meal. Sucked azzz. And don't forget how rude they were. They essentially lied to our faces while we waited. On Sun night, I was hanging out with Roger Price and some of the creators, and Mark Evanier, who had just had dinner there, was po'd that no one (ie., me) warned him about the place. He even blasted it several times in his blog.

I may very well be going this year. If so, I'm in.

Don't mention that freakin' meal. Sucked azzz. And don't forget how rude they were. They essentially lied to our faces while we waited. On Sun night, I was hanging out with Roger Price and some of the creators, and Mark Evanier, who had just had dinner there, was po'd that no one (ie., me) warned him about the place. He even blasted it several times in his blog.

I may very well be going this year. If so, I'm in. I say we go to the brewery--only a couple of blocks away and great beer.

I

There are tons of options, I think there is a Melting Pot around here. Fondu is always fun.

then how come we couldn't find anywhere at lunch and one place at dinner? All this with a convention and hockey game the same night

Just spoke with the promoter today (Roger Price, GREAT GUY!) and CGC will now be attending! :banana:

Anyone from the boards going to be there? :wishluck:

Sat. night forum dinner????hm

Wow Steve !, can't believe CGC will be there.

I'm going, and if there's any form of dinner, CGC or otherwise, I definitely want in.

Either night is fine with me.. (thumbs u