• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG SA and BA (Reprints) X-men Part Two

74 posts in this topic

If you can wait for the money, I'd sell on Pedigree.
That's the way I'm leaning. eBay's to cut and run.

I'd love a crack at that #2 but $10k is a bit out of my reach after buying the others. Good luck in selling it. :wishluck:

Cancel the wedding :whistle:

:o can't do that it's next weekend. Besides, I love the gal. :luhv:

50% off sale next week.

I'd love a crack at that #2 but $10k is a bit out of my reach after buying the others. Good luck in selling it. :wishluck:

50% off sale next week.
:o My worse nightmare Ghost Town sells his 9.6 #1 for peanuts. lol

So, I guess you won't be posting much next weekend.
Probably not. Maybe a little on Saturday morning. Then a week after that I'm out of the country for two weeks on our hm. Maybe I should get someone to watch ebay for the two weeks while i'm gone so I don't miss anything. :insane:

So, I guess you won't be posting much next weekend.
Probably not. Maybe a little on Saturday morning. Then a week after that I'm out of the country for two weeks on our hm. Maybe I should get someone to watch ebay for the two weeks while i'm gone so I don't miss anything. :insane:

I can do that for you. I watch most of the X-Men slabs anyway. Send me a PM with details (thumbs u

How would you sell the remaining books, eBay, CLink or Pedigree?
Pedigree because Doug is the ultimate salesman. Plus, he gets dorky prices for lame Marvels.

Nothing against C-Link but when I consign, I use Pedigree and it has worked out well for me.

How would you sell the remaining books, eBay, CLink or Pedigree?
Pedigree because Doug is the ultimate salesman. Plus, he gets dorky prices for lame Marvels.

Nothing against C-Link but when I consign, I use Pedigree and it has worked out well for me.

Agreed.

High grade silver age ----- Pedigree is the #1 for getting good $ for your books

and Doug's good to work with as well