• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which Sensations and WW's are the hardest to find?

9 posts in this topic

For Wonder Woman, the hardest to find...(besides 6 and 7) are probably the ones in the 90's. 105 is difficult, but I don't really think it's scarce, I just sold a double, and I've had 3 at a time.

Sensation, the all girl issues are difficult, plus #2, 3 ...

For both, they just seem to get more difficult all the time, when I started collecting seriously, there was not an issue I could not find...even WW 6, but they seem to be swallowed up into collections. The guide is way too low on these, and that's really how a friend talked me into collecting them, he compared them to Superman and Batman issues in the guide prices and the relative number of copies around. Everyone kept Superman and Batman, but lots of boys were not into Wonder Woman...and girls later on, seemed to be pushed towards Archie titles...

Sensation 35 is very tough...other than that, the ones in the 20's to 60's seem fairly easy...or were...as I said, they are all getting tougher...

the hard ones to find are the ones I need!

I concur with Sharon, WW 6 is just plain tough!

for GA collections, WW 50-84 are very scarce...

Sensations from 80-105+ seems to also be difficult, as are the sub 20's that Sharon mentioned...

gator

In my opinion for Wonder Woman the two toughest issues to find especially in high grade are 7 and 36. For Sensation I think an argument can be made for several issues between 70 and 100.

hm DO you happen to have an extra low grade #6...or even a HIGH grade one, lol..I'll suffer..;)