• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink auction starts tomorrow...what are you going after?

293 posts in this topic

Guess I'm still on the "wait-two-weeks-for-your-check-to-clear-despite-having-bought-tens-of-thousands-of-dollars-through-us-before-without-a-problem" list, cause I haven't received a notification of shipment, nevermind an actual package.

Oh well....focusing my collecting efforts in high grade Golden Age has taught me patience, so I'll just sit back and wait.....

Guess I'm still on the "wait-two-weeks-for-your-check-to-clear-despite-having-bought-tens-of-thousands-of-dollars-through-us-before-without-a-problem" list, cause I haven't received a notification of shipment, nevermind an actual package.

Oh well....focusing my collecting efforts in high grade Golden Age has taught me patience, so I'll just sit back and wait.....

I paid via credit card and still haven't received my books yet. I'm hoping today since my card was charged on Wednesday.

So did mine and I'm in the UK.

so what, Lexington isn't that far away.

paid Tuesday afternoon got Friday morning. For international economy that's quick.

George, it was just a lame joke; Lexington, Kentucky is where the university of Kentucky is {UK}.

I love that Batman #30, I was very interested in it but wanted to focus on some of the many great comics that finished later in the auction. I didn't get them all but had to try. I'm very jealous of your great new comic! :frustrated:

Congrats! (thumbs u

These are my winning issues that were received fast :cloud9:

The # 21 grades 8.5 off-white/white.....The glossy red cover creates the glare reflection from the scanning :eek:

File0415.jpg

File0414.jpg

it is nice to see who here on the boards are ending up with some of my former run...keep on posting them!

gator