• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink auction starts tomorrow...what are you going after?

293 posts in this topic

Not a thing. I won't purchase a book through CL as a matter of personal principle.

Dare I ask what personal principle?

I think that because Comiclink does not practice proactive disclosure Mark's

personal principles won't allow him to buy anything from them. Therefore his personal principles allow him to slam them as well.

I'm assuming that's a side of slather, since it's ComicLink's CONSIGNORS who have that obligation.

I am sure there is a thread around here somewhere that explain's Comiclink's position. But you can bet that whatever their position, Mark disagree's with it.

Probably the same books skybolt, ap0theosis, comicdey, and theagenes are going after. Competition can suck.

Well you can take me out of that list. I can't buy anything right now due to my work situation. Good luck to everyone else though (thumbs u

Not a thing. I won't purchase a book through CL as a matter of personal principle.

Dare I ask what personal principle?

I think that because Comiclink does not practice proactive disclosure Mark's

personal principles won't allow him to buy anything from them. Therefore his personal principles allow him to slam them as well.

I'm assuming that's a side of slather, since it's ComicLink's CONSIGNORS who have that obligation.

I am sure there is a thread around here somewhere that explain's Comiclink's position. But you can bet that whatever their position, Mark disagree's with it.

he does; he'd like to see them out of business. you can read about it in the GALLERY OF comic-link'sCLOSURE.

RAD796862007823_173546.jpg

:takeit::luhv:

Everyone else :busy:

cy', i've thumbed that big ol' heavy thing up enuff over the years--go ahead and buy it, i'm tired of seeing it in person.

(thumbs u (this is the thumb Billy used)

RAD796862007823_173546.jpg

:takeit::luhv:

Everyone else :busy:

cy', i've thumbed that big ol' heavy thing up enuff over the years--go ahead and buy it, i'm tired of seeing it in person.

(thumbs u (this is the thumb Billy used)

And who knows where that thumb's been. :baiting:

Obviously. So in the same vain I must say that it is expected...coming from a NOD member.

i can't believe you did it: you must NEVER use NOD's NAME and VAIN in the same sentence!!!

I'll use NOD's name in vane if I want to. Vain as I am I can't believe I screwed up vein.

Funny, I do most of my buying through C-Link now (as a matter of principle). In fact, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would just reach out and dump on them like that.

You obviously either do not know what I know, or you choose to overlook it.

That's your choice.

I didn't advocate to anyone that they should not purchase from CL, just that I do not. My personal opinion. Do you have a problem with that Richard? (shrug)

Some people won't miss any opportunity to plant the seed of controversy.

You shouldn't have asked the question then Jeff. All I did was answer.

"What are you going after?"

Nothing.

Looks like an appropriate answer to your question.

I'm sorry, was this the "we have to only be positive about our answers to everything" thread? I did not see any such disclaimer. Perhaps I missed it in the fine print. (shrug)

Some people won't miss any opportunity to plant the seed of controversy.

You shouldn't have asked the question then Jeff. All I did was answer.

"What are you going after?"

Nothing.

Looks like an appropriate answer to your question.

I'm sorry, was this the "we have to only be positive about our answers to everything" thread? I did not see any such disclaimer. Perhaps I missed it in the fine print. (shrug)

"Nothing" would have been very appropriate. But give me a break, you didn't just answer the question. You threw in one of your patented Mark Zaid hit and run shots at a dealer, followed up by your usual clouded-in-mystery "you obviously don't know what I know" riddles. You've done this repeatedly for years.

Take it to general, where controversy is welcome. Here we just talk about comic books.