• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An open apology to all NOD members

56 posts in this topic

In another thread in the Gold section I directed a remark at a member of NOD. This remark was ill advised and unfortunate as it was derogatory of all NOD members. I want to openly and sincerely apologize for this. While not a member, I certainly am an advocate of many of the ideas set forth by NOD. And I count many members of NOD among my closest friends in the hobby. To them and to all I humbly say I am sorry.

Now, back to the funnybooks....

I would like to apologise for just being "me". My wife once gave me a t-shirt with "I'm Sorry" printed on the front and back and told me I should wear it as often as possible.I once gave her a shirt that said "I'm smiling because my husband has a big d%$k". She laughed, never wore it and I've never seen it again. Women are different than men.

In another thread in the Gold section I directed a remark at a member of NOD. This remark was ill advised and unfortunate as it was derogatory of all NOD members. I want to openly and sincerely apologize for this. While not a member, I certainly am an advocate of many of the ideas set forth by NOD. And I count many members of NOD among my closest friends in the hobby. To them and to all I humbly say I am sorry.

Aww c'mon Richie stop walking on eggshells. I dont think anything you said was that bad. You reacted to a post Mark made that you felt was uncalled for, I read it the same way you did initially but glossed over it.

It is hard sometimes to remember to separate comments made by forumites who are also members of NOD as not representative of NOD itself, but rather just personal opinion.. But at the same time I would like to think they could appreciate the fact why some might read into certain statements or comments made given the subject matter.

And in this case.. no harm, no foul as I read it.

I swear lately some of you are wearing your feelings on your sleeves. Leave all the sappy sentimental crahp to guys like me. It doesn't suit you.

:kidaround:

Ze-

Aww c'mon Richie stop walking on eggshells. I dont think anything you said was that bad. You reacted to a post Mark made that you felt was uncalled for, I read it the same way you did initially but glossed over it.

It is hard sometimes to remember to separate comments made by forumites who are also members of NOD as not representative of NOD itself, but rather just personal opinion.. But at the same time I would like to think they could appreciate the fact why some might read into certain statements or comments made given the subject matter.

I swear lately some of you are wearing your feelings on your sleeves. Leave all the sappy sentimental crahp to guys like me. It doesn't suit you.

Ze-

:gossip: Maybe Richard's afraid of being sued???

Anyone know a good lawyer?

Ze-

Anyone know a good lawyer?

Define "good lawyer" (shrug)

That's funny, but in all seriousness, I am not apologizing to Mark specifically. I am apologizing to all NOD members.

Maybe you should trade t-shirts.

:baiting:

I just sprayed my computer screen, almost came through my nostrils. lol

I never knew anyone who could come through their nostrils. Oh well, whatever get's you off.

Just to clarify I was chomping on a sandwich at the time, drinking some water. :gossip:

That's exactly what PeeWee Herman said. :baiting:

Maybe you should trade t-shirts.

:baiting:

I just sprayed my computer screen, almost came through my nostrils. lol

I never knew anyone who could come through their nostrils. Oh well, whatever get's you off.

Just to clarify I was chomping on a sandwich at the time, drinking some water. :gossip:

That's exactly what PeeWee Herman said. :baiting:

:pullhair:lol

Wuss!