• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC120US IS NOW MARRIED!

72 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Casey! My marriage and my kid are the two best things to ever happen to me.

Of course, I did have to sell all my X-Men comics to pay for diapers but hey, my wife tells me that I should be happy about it so I am :jokealert:

Thanks, Everybody!! Have a little downtime today. We don't leave for our honeymoon until next monday. Then we're off for two week tour of Italy and Switzerland. Looking forward to that. The wedding ceremony and reception went off perfectly. The weather was gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky. I will have pics up once we get back from our honeymoon. It was so much fun.

Had a slight wardrobe malfunction whole I was geting ready in the best man's hotel room. My pants felt a little loose so as I trying to tighten the adjustors on the sides of the tux pants, one of them broke and I literally had to hold onto my pants as we ran over to the place where i was getting married. I called Em on her cell and she told her mom and brides maid and they managed to calm my panic and fix my pants.

We got married at the Crabtree Kittle House in Chappaqua, NY. Having both the ceremony and reception there made it absouletly fantastic. I could not believe how smoothly everything went. I have never been happier.

Thanks again for the well wishes!!!!!

:applause:(worship)

Please post your thsmilies-12061.png
Prove it with a video of the church ceremony.
This is an anti-video thread. Now, post your congratulations, dork.
I'll post my condolences once I get confirmation that he's truly married.

I will fax you a copy of the marriage license, dork.

:applause: I'd love to see some wedding photos. Unless you guys eloped.
kc120-steveb.jpg

Congratulations! You look like such a happy couple. What state did you have to go to in order for this to be legal? :baiting:

J/K! Best wishes! (thumbs u

Um, Steve and I are just friends. Besides I would never date a guy with better hair than me. lol:kidaround:

:applause: I'd love to see some wedding photos. Unless you guys eloped.
kc120-steveb.jpg

Congratulations! You look like such a happy couple. What state did you have to go to in order for this to be legal? :baiting:

J/K! Best wishes! (thumbs u

Must restrain, must not comment, must take the high road, hard to resist a low blow / pot shot / comment from the peanut gallery (::insane:

So... Casey... What are you going to do with the "other" woman? :whistle:

(shrug)

Not sure, huh.. well hm:takeit:

:insane:

How much longer you plan on living in sin with your gf? :baiting::kidaround:

Until the day I get married.. so figure about 10 years lol