• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Archie Collectors on the boards?

Archie Poll  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Archie Poll

21 posts in this topic

I have quite a few high grade Archie title books, not sure if anyone here collects them. I have about 400 of them from 1968 to the early 1970s... Before I price them up, is there any interest in them? If so, I can work on the pricing and put them in the for sale area......

i have had them from time to time over the years, but recently have really been enjoying the pre-code issues. I am trying to keep the appreciation in check so I don't go crazy....

Nothing wrong with going crazy with Archies. They're so much more wholesome than those horror books all the kids are reading these days :baiting:

i have had them from time to time over the years, but recently have really been enjoying the pre-code issues. I am trying to keep the appreciation in check so I don't go crazy....

Nothing wrong with going crazy with Archies. They're so much more wholesome than those horror books all the kids are reading these days :baiting:

(tsk)