• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Virtual Comic Con sub forum

30 posts in this topic

i'd like to ask Arch to give greggy a second custom title; The Human Thread Derailer. Either that, or Captain Off-Topic

What about super-fluous hm

:whatthe:

you're not allowed to have a better vocabulary than 90% of native speakers :makepoint:

i'd like to ask Arch to give greggy a second custom title; The Human Thread Derailer. Either that, or Captain Off-Topic

you're not allowed to have a better vocabulary than 90% of native speakers :makepoint:

Tickle me Elmo

I'm sorry I used to get smacked in the head with a Webster's :sorry:

Tickle me Elmo

Friday night already ?

Just a heads-up. I've created a new sub-forum in the forum only selling board for the virtual comic con. FlyingDonut and Sckao have some moderation rights in that forum - which is why some of you briefly saw their names turn green and see the moderator status on their names.

However, they're not general moderators. They just have some thread management rights inside of the VCC area to help facilitate that process.

Hopefully this will be a nice new way to support their event that everyone can enjoy.

That's great news arch! :applause:

I was hoping for a special dom-forum set up though. :/

angelina_jolie.jpg

I'm sorry I used to get smacked in the head with a Webster :sorry:

emmanuellewis-thesurreallife.jpg

:jokealert: