• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC backup

48 posts in this topic

I know they are busy this time of year but sometimes I feel the time it takes CGC to grade and return is just excessive. Perhaps seasonal help is needed or something. An almost 3 month wait is crazy. Just me venting. I'd grade more but they have been behind for some time now. I just dont think paying extra to get your book sooner is a realistic approach either. O well guess we all have to endure it :sorry:

I think it's great that they have a "favorites" system for faster more expensive service.

But I'm holding out until they decide to charge more for the faster than the faster service. With my luck, they'll open up a third tier of faster than faster than faster, and I'll still have to wait. Ack.

I'm in the cue for the long haul.

The Municipality of Anchorage also lets people pay extra to get their building permits put in the front of the line....

It's just cuts for $$ to me.

Paying extra so they don't give you lousy service... there's a name for those type of business practices!!! doh! doh!
Prostitution? (shrug)

That all depends if you ask for 'receiving', over your more traditional 'giving'.

apologies in advance :wishluck::foryou:

I guess, technically speaking, it would be more like domination and submission. hm

Paying extra so they don't give you lousy service... there's a name for those type of business practices!!! doh! doh!
Prostitution? (shrug)

That all depends if you ask for 'receiving', over your more traditional 'giving'.

I guess, technically speaking, it would be more like domination and submission. hm

Precisely Mr Watson.... though the thought of submission fills me with dread (excuse the pun). :o

I didnt mean to anger the CGC gods :whistle: just doing some soul searching or maybe its money searching since I am broke. I dont like being broke waiting for books to come in. Kinda makes me moody :frustrated: How did you get your books back in 21 days? Eeerrrgg there is a conspiracy :insane: I'm tellin you guys

Even though I'm still a noob here, I don't feel guilty saying the following. Everytime I see a grader posting in a thread, I wonder to myself, "Why are they not grading?" It's a petty little thought. Truthfully, most people need a break during a day from their work. Sometimes, I spend mine on the boards, why can't they?

However, I still wonder why they're not grading.

Prostitution? (shrug)

Blue Oyster Cult...., :cloud9:

Even though I'm still a noob here, I don't feel guilty saying the following. Everytime I see a grader posting in a thread, I wonder to myself, "Why are they not grading?" It's a petty little thought. Truthfully, most people need a break during a day from their work. Sometimes, I spend mine on the boards, why can't they?

However, I still wonder why they're not grading.

government mandates a half hour lunch break and two fifteen minute breaks to be available for every employee.

besides, you have no idea what time they arrive in the morning and leave at night, so your point is both moot and petty :foryou: