• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashville horror and comic fest

60 posts in this topic

That was one of my all time worst shows as far as sales went! At that show I probably had my best ever inventory on silverage comics.

I doubt that I'll remember you so make sure you look me up and say hi. I should remember you though as I think I only had 3 customers in two days.

I do remember one of the best restaurants that I have ever eaten at on that trip. It was called OK Cafe, I still have the business card in my bilfold and plan on eating there next time I come to Atlanta.

I would like to sell at the 1 day show in Atlanta but they never have any dealers tables.

I also will be bringing the pre code horror collection which I picked up right before San Diego. I have over 500 pre code horror comics in stock, as well as probably 100 plus ECs, and 5 plus boxes of Golden Age. In fact here is a list of what exactly I am bringing to the con....

30 long boxes of high grade Silver Age

12 long boxes of high grade Bronze Age

3 long boxes of high grade misc Charlton, Gold Key, Disney, Western, etc

9 short boxes of lower grade Silver Age which will be heavily discounted

5 boxes of pre-code horror

5 boxes of GA including Atlas, DC, Disney, ECs, Fawcetts, Fiction House, Good Girl art comics, Misc Gold, Quality, and more

13 boxes of CGC graded comics

8 1.00 boxes of mostly comics from the past year

3 boxes of .50 comics mostly from the past year

2 portfolios of original art

and all of my display comics including AF #15, 2 X-Men #1s, DD #1, Golden Age DCs, Timelys, high grade Marvel and DC keys

Just picked up some really cool stuff today including a low grade Flash #105, a mid grade Hulk #6, a nice Iron Man #1, and lots of other stuff......

Stop by, I will try to make you a good deal on something. I will also be bringing my checkbook. If you have any stuff to buy, bring it by my table. Thanks

and my checkbook. If you have some comics

Dale will be at the tables with the best inventory at the show.

I'll be set up at the tables that have the KY/FL football game on if I can get reception.

I was going through my new 2000 book collection last night and I have a nice run of low/mid grade flash from 109 up. Also about 70/80 low/mid grade 10 cent DC comics that cover just about all titles.

I missed last years show but I'm looking forward to this years show. It really is a fun show with lots of guests. If fans will support it it will grow each year. This area needs something like this and Marc does a great job promoting it.

I also will be bringing the pre code horror collection which I picked up right before San Diego. I have over 500 pre code horror comics in stock, as well as probably 100 plus ECs, and 5 plus boxes of Golden Age. In fact here is a list of what exactly I am bringing to the con....

30 long boxes of high grade Silver Age

12 long boxes of high grade Bronze Age

3 long boxes of high grade misc Charlton, Gold Key, Disney, Western, etc

9 short boxes of lower grade Silver Age which will be heavily discounted

5 boxes of pre-code horror

5 boxes of GA including Atlas, DC, Disney, ECs, Fawcetts, Fiction House, Good Girl art comics, Misc Gold, Quality, and more

13 boxes of CGC graded comics

8 1.00 boxes of mostly comics from the past year

3 boxes of .50 comics mostly from the past year

2 portfolios of original art

and all of my display comics including AF #15, 2 X-Men #1s, DD #1, Golden Age DCs, Timelys, high grade Marvel and DC keys

Just picked up some really cool stuff today including a low grade Flash #105, a mid grade Hulk #6, a nice Iron Man #1, and lots of other stuff......

Stop by, I will try to make you a good deal on something. I will also be bringing my checkbook. If you have any stuff to buy, bring it by my table. Thanks

and my checkbook. If you have some comics

(worship) (worship) Wow I will sure be stoping by your booth on Sunday. (thumbs u

Dale, is there any easy way to identify your booth?

I'll definitely be stopping by early Saturday. (thumbs u

I will bring my sign assuming there is room to set it up. I will have 4 tables, and most of my books are in white plastic boxes.

I hope I am setup next to Leroy so I can hear the KY game. He has some great stuff too so all you guys come see the boys from Western KY.

The original art I am bringing is mostly all modern. Most all the old stuff I keep for myself. I have some Witchblade art and covers, a really nice Ian Churchill Hulk/ Cap splash, some Nightwing art by McDaniel, Spider-girl, Spider-man, a Greg Horn Elektra cover, probably around 40 - 50 pages all told. It will be behind the table, so you may have to ask.

I won't be attending. Please PM me what Horn you have and the price please. If it's something I can swing, then perhaps a trip to see it.

Any Barry Kitson pages?

Great show! For being small to medium sized I found some really nice things there. I recommend that anyone in the area check it out next year.

Found a Weird Western Tales 12 there in 9.0 for $3! Guide for $157! :o

Great show! For being small to medium sized I found some really nice things there. I recommend that anyone in the area check it out next year.

Lucky :pullhair:

Yeah you really scored on those books! Thanks for turning me onto that seller!

BTW great to finally meet you Andy (thumbs u

Cool, so it was a good show then!! I will try to schedule one of my trips to TN to coincide with this show next year. I regret not going this year but I had to go to TN the first week of this month and needed to be here in FL this weekend. Oh, nice pick-ups too!! Slab 'em & eBay!

Cool, so it was a good show then!! I will try to schedule one of my trips to TN to coincide with this show next year. I regret not going this year but I had to go to TN the first week of this month and needed to be here in FL this weekend. Oh, nice pick-ups too!! Slab 'em & eBay!

Already sold them both! :o

:cool: Yes very nice show tons of comics and nice to put a face to some of you guys. (thumbs u Got two Long boxes of cheap comics to go through over the next few weeks and seriously thought about buying a real nice Daredevil #8 Double Cover :cloud9: by the way I am still very interested in it. :baiting:

Also got to Look at that cool Original Art like that Electra page and some eairly Ghost Rider pages that Dale Roberts brought. :applause:

Already sold them both! :o

Flipper