• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Amazing Spiderman #1

39 posts in this topic

Thanks_ we've got alot to learn but are looking forward to meeting new collectors, Brian Peets.

You are the A-1 outta California and sells on ebay, correct? if so :banana:

One and the same. I have nothing but praise for these guys.

Welcome to the boards. I stopped by your shop in the mid 90's on my Uncle's recommendation. Was it in Fair Oaks then?

I think it was. First time I went there was sometime in the mid 90's and I believe it was off Madison ave. or so.

Welcome Brian from A-1 Comics. I just wanted to let everyone on the boards know I have dealt with Brian on 2 e-bay transactions in the last month on some medium priced books and the transactions were flawless.

Hopefully you won't have to put any more books up on ebay now :grin:

I'll second that. I spent about a year and a half in Sacramento on business in the early 2000's and went to their GREAT shop many times and dealt with these guys personally and they have great product and know how to grade. Total thumbs up!

I've been buying form Brian on and off for about 20 years...great person to deal with. (thumbs u (thumbs u Welcome!

any high grade SA Doom Patrols? high grade being VF+ and up...

(shrug)

can't hurt to ask...besides, i figure that wouldn't exactly be a title you would grab out of the back room first

(shrug)

can't hurt to ask...besides, i figure that wouldn't exactly be a title you would grab out of the back room first

Not the back room... the bank vault. A-1 is now in an old bank building and the $$$ comics are kept in a bona-fide vault.

that is the ultimate in burglary protection, but I wonder how the vault does temperature and humidity wise when it is sealed for days.

Brian nice to see you on the boards here. I have A-1 on my Four Color Trade Thank You list as he was the first dealer I traded with at WIzzard LA back in March. I hope we can do more over the mail :)

Jim

(shrug)

Not the back room... the bank vault. A-1 is now in an old bank building and the $$$ comics are kept in a bona-fide vault.

i believe you are confusing Doom Patrols with some other title that actually meets the $$$ standards. in any case, "back room" is merely a way to describe books that wouldn't necessarily be up front with the spinner racks and supplies

Morning Brian and welcome to the boards.

Unless these books are for the forum members only and not being offered in your store or website you belong in the Forum dealer thread with all of us other dealers.

Bob

www.highgradecomics.com

Unless these books are for the forum members only and not being offered in your store or website you belong in the Forum dealer thread with all of us other dealers.

Bob

www.highgradecomics.com

He has an excuse he's new here and might not know all the rules. What's yours? (shrug)

Bob

www.highgradecomics.com

He has an excuse he's new here and might not know all the rules. What's yours? (shrug)

Agreed.