• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How will WWHulk END???You decide!

57 posts in this topic

I think Iron Man will return, drunker than he's ever been, vomit on the Hulk and then proceed to kick the holy crapp out of him. He will then be exiled to distant planets setting up Planet Hulk 2. (thumbs u

I think Iron Man will return, drunker than he's ever been, vomit on the Hulk and then proceed to kick the holy crapp out of him. He will then be exiled to distant planets setting up Planet Hulk 2. (thumbs u

I like it! (thumbs u

Not only that but I agree with it. I think Stark is headed for a fall one way or another at the end of this series. Too much bad karma.

But if the Hulk exterminates the whole world won't that sort of hurt future Marvel issue sales down the line? Assuming they have to start the Whole Marvel Universe over based on another planet...That would be shocking and crazy. :)

Hulk will wake up and it will all have been a dream concocted by the Illuminate...

Illuminati :baiting: great book by the way.

Illiterati :baiting: great forumite by the way.

Was hoping that Thor would step in and side with the Hulk then mop up the Sentry but the way the mini series for Thor looks to be unfolding that is probably not going to happen. I just can't stand the Sentry character and the WW Hulk Frontline #5 is about as lame a cover as there is but he is a lame super hero anyways. Bad idea for a cover with the Sentry flying face first into the Hulk and he looks like a girl, blah. Marvel will probably kill the Hulk or come up with a boring ending. I hope I'm wrong.

Hulk will destroy the entire Marvel Universe and Marvel will close it's doors.

:wishluck:

:cloud9:

But only after giving the rights to Runaways to Darkhorse.

GUARANTEED: Hulk and Sentry fight, neither side wins, the kid ends up being a cloned version of the Leader and was behind the destruction of Hulks Planet. Iron Man convinces Hulk and his friends to join the 50 state Initiative as the super team covering Alaska, so they can be left "alone". Mark my words! or something

To be honest, as a person who has bought all the issues I wished they finished after WWH X-Men #3 or just never started.

That issue (especially) the 'moral laden, supposedely touching ending' was complete and utter drek of the worst kind which I'm pretty sure I've seen before (X-Men Movie #3 - funeral type scene)

However having said that I think the writers should -script Hulk waking up in a shower, it's all been a dream and Bobby Ewing never died :screwy:

man the whole thing was so promising until they decided to put JRJR on it. Nicest guy in the world but one of the worst modern artists IMO.

Hulk is seconds from total victory. Its within his grasp - - - and he stops and walks away. ("Thought I was a monster like you, didn't you?") Turns into Banner and gets lost again on the road. Hulk cancelled. 3 months from now,Hulk #1 is solicited. Never finds out it wasnt Stark etc who destroyed his planet...

Thats NEXT years big crossover! Hulk and Everybody against the bad guy!! Its the new Marvel Age of Comics <>, wheeeze, hyuuck!

Sentry beats the Hulk in to a near vegetative state. He'll be less than the Hulk Smash but physically as strong. The kid will be the brains of the group and ride on his back through their adventures. Doh, that sounds a bit familiar!

Pat