• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry Comicdey

95 posts in this topic

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Cut him some slack. He is admitting that he made a mistake and he is apologizing for it.

Just having a little fun with him. I am sure comicdey appreciates the apology. I know I would if I were her. :insane:

Cut him some slack. He is admitting that he made a mistake and he is apologizing for it.

Just having a little fun with him. I am sure comicdey appreciates the apology. I know I would if I were her. :insane:

You're rotten. doh!

I want to know who offered you the books cheaper or did you make that up? Remember honesty works wonders here.

Yep...there were two wrongs here. Full disclosure is needed before this can be closed out...

Jim

You're rotten. doh!

I know. :shy:

I'm really glad to see that these threads...even with all the joking and teasing that go on, actually have a positive effect on a younger member of the forum....it's easy to make mistakes, but not many of us listen to others when we make them and understand that they need to be corrected, and that they can be detrimental to others.

Kudos to Connor...again...and kudos to your parents...I have a feeling that they have done a very good job...

Also Kudos to Collin, for showing kindness ...which means a lot in my book...

Once I get through some of the unusual remarks...I really am impressed with what a great group of people post here.

I want to know who offered you the books cheaper or did you make that up? Remember honesty works wonders here.

Yep...there were two wrongs here. Full disclosure is needed before this can be closed out...

Jim

Yep. And this would probably be a time & place to come forward...

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Apology accepted. :foryou:

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

:golfclap:

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

I wish you the best,

Collin

WEAK