• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 First Appearance FS G/VG

26 posts in this topic

daredevil1b.jpg

Here is a much bigger picture. Book is a solid G/VG, you can see the wear that the cover has in the pic. Slight subscription crease in the center of the book, near daredevil, book is solid, complete. Slight staple discoloration, wee bit of rust.

so do you have an ebay id? people might feel a little more comfortable with a brand new guy if he had some sort of track record, references, etc. of course, bigger scans are nice too. 2c

Totally agree. Could make a big difference here (thumbs u

Snitzer, you from Colorado?

Love the avatar.

Pat

Wyoming actually.

GOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooo ROCKIES! Got tix for gm #3!!! Ditto on the avatar. I'm just thankful for the distraction from the Broncos - ugh.

Man, I had Club seats at the Broncos vs. Chargers today. Expensive. It was the worst pile of garbage I've ever seen in my life. My wife was completely bored out of her mind.

Pat

I believe it. You shoulda spent the $$$ on this guy's DD #1 doh!

You must not have watched the Cubs vs Diamondbacks series?

:signfunny: Just noticed your location...I was totally hopin' for Cubs vs. Rockies series. That woulda been classic. A few years back my wife and I attended a Rockies vs. Cubs game at Wrigley. It was a great time. I'd love to go back at some point.

I'm a die hard cubs fan, and seeing how bad they played, I was wondering if we had another Chicago team throwing a series (see Black Sox)!

My money is on the Indians...I'd love to see someone that has never won, or hasn't won in awhile, win.

I'm curious to see when this guy will have the entire front page taken up with all his listings. Thankfully, he can't bump down Arch's rules thread that he obviously hasn't read.

Man, I had Club seats at the Broncos vs. Chargers today. Expensive. It was the worst pile of garbage I've ever seen in my life. My wife was completely bored out of her mind.

Pat

I believe it. You shoulda spent the $$$ on this guy's DD #1 doh!

I was at the Angels vs. Red Sox game yesterday!!!

Right there with you guys :pullhair::(

Pat

Payback for home plate. Enjoy the Series.

Pat

Let's go Hoffman! :applause::baiting:

Pat

Let's go Hoffman! :applause::baiting:

It wouldn't have even mattered if Peavy could have pitched like the Cy Young candidate he was supposed to be. No matter. Next season will come fast after the West winner gets swept by Boston in the Series. And next season will be a four-way dog fight. Glad I'm not a Giants fan...