• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto ComiCON - Sunday FEBRUARY 3, 2008 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre

59 posts in this topic

After more than 28 years of pecking away, I finished off my run of Atoms, the three Showcases included, by picking up an Atom #2 in NM- condition! I also picked up a Flash #128, a Flash #132 and a Green Lantern #16 in perhaps even better condition. The Green Lantern #16 wasn't even on my want list but it was so white and sharp that I could not resist buying it. I now have a NM- double of GL #16 for sale or trade. I picked up a couple Silver Age Lois Lanes, my first Strange Tales with the Human Torch, a couple of Woody Woodpecker Dells including a giant, an early Friendly Ghost Casper and a Little Audrey & Melvin #6. Another expensive convention outing, that's for sure.

52126-Atom2.jpg.7e8957350ca2edd2786da54534f918da.jpg

52127-GreenLantern16.jpg.92dbe8e83676b9d91fde273c6a42aa30.jpg

Thanks Kev. I guess I spent two shows listening to Tiz ask Jason "where's Jim Su?" that it sunk in.

2 more pics I didn't post: Mitch Breitweiser and Batgirl

08feb03torcomicon_23.jpg

08feb03torcomicon_23a.jpg

And if I didn't say it on Sunday, congrats to both Tiz and yourself well a great show.

08feb03torcomicon_23a.jpg

And if I didn't say it on Sunday, congrats to both Tiz and yourself well a great show.

Ditto on the Congrats! But also, Congrats to you on that amazing Batgirl!

Thanks. That was the first of my new theme.