• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NM Detective 27 found in attic news story!!

41 posts in this topic

After reading all the other posts about it, I now have my doubts about it. But the good news is that I just checked my attic and found my very own copy of Detective Comics #27 that is writen in German with 9 covers with one of the covers coming from an Action Comics #1 which means that I have a super duper uber rare HTF worth more than I'm selling it for special extravagant printing error one of a kind issue! Only $1,000,000! any takers?

Where is Pittsburgh?

meh No place important.

There's a NDC in a mall near me. I don't know how they stay open, as it's in a low traffic area of the mall. I don't recall seeing much vintage material in this particular store.

Where is Pittsburgh?

meh No place important.

There's a NDC in a mall near me. I don't know how they stay open, as it's in a low traffic area of the mall. I don't recall seeing much vintage material in this particular store.

Sorry, that is my stock Canada joke. No offense; couldn't resist.

What makes everyone think this couldn't be the real deal?

hello all...

just goto general, and read the 24 pages about it...pretty convincing stuff

rick

I read through that beast of a thread and now I'm at least a little curious to the actual condition of the comic. hm

Maybe CGC could offer them a free grade and get some of that sweet, sweet press?

I tell you what, if I had just paid 6 fig's for a book and resto was being spun around with a guaranty from the seller I would have that book on a plane to CGC so fast it would make heads spin. Then if found to be fraudulant, I could try to get my money back before it was gone. Of course I would have offered to have it graded at my cost before flopping that kind of dough. 1000.00 is cheap compared to losing much more. Just my two cents.

Schommy

I tell you what, if I had just paid 6 fig's for a book and resto was being spun around with a guaranty from the seller I would have that book on a plane to CGC so fast it would make heads spin. Then if found to be fraudulant, I could try to get my money back before it was gone. Of course I would have offered to have it graded at my cost before flopping that kind of dough. 1000.00 is cheap compared to losing much more. Just my two cents.

Schommy

This whole thing does look fishy. If it has been trimmed I think the buyer will have a lot of egg on his face, hope not.