• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is paul a and why is he here?

92 posts in this topic

Heathbar, iPod, fish of the loom, who left the cake out in the rain!

Christmas teeth! Radiant brains! There are unfavorable omens in the sky, when are you going to stop people killing whales! When the milkman comes leave him a note in the bottle: penguin dust, bring me penguin dust, I want penguin dust.

Christmas teeth! Radiant brains! There are unfavorable omens in the sky, when are you going to stop people killing whales! When the milkman comes leave him a note in the bottle: penguin dust, bring me penguin dust, I want penguin dust.

What should I make for dinner? Gotta go to the store. Roast beef is good. Too much red meat this week? What color socks? Laundry basket full? Gravy and mashed potatoes. Mmmm...

What should I make for dinner? Gotta go to the store. Roast beef is good. Too much red meat this week? What color socks? Laundry basket full? Gravy and mashed potatoes. Mmmm...

Knick knack paddy whack give the frog a loan. Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. A kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you? I see your penguin dust and raise you one Bambi and two Thumpers. That's a switch - The big bad wolf being guarded by the three little pigs.

Hey man don't you do that, you know you may stain the carpet

I dropped off the money exactly as per - look... man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light, and - y'know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, y'know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, y'know, given the nature of all this new sh*t, y'know, this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, y'know?

And I picked on the whims of a thousand or more,

Still pursuing the path that's been buried for years,

All the dead wood from jungles and cities on fire,

Can't replace or relate, can't release or repair,

Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be.

Hey man don't you do that, you know you may stain the carpet

I dropped off the money exactly as per - look... man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light, and - y'know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, y'know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, y'know, given the nature of all this new sh*t, y'know, this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, y'know?

Lots of "ins", lots of "outs", lots of "whathaveyous"...

And I picked on the whims of a thousand or more,

Still pursuing the path that's been buried for years,

All the dead wood from jungles and cities on fire,

Can't replace or relate, can't release or repair,

Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be.

Joy Division