• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - OSU is #1

76 posts in this topic

Hate to bring this back up again but - - - Way to go Buckeyes!! Way to only lose once during this crazy season!!

You the man!!

No, No, You the man!!

I dunno... if LSU can play a consistent game, I think Ohio's going down. Either way, this is going to be a great game between two bruiser teams!

I think you could say the same thing about OSU. Play their game and they should pull away. It should be a fun game to watch with neither being a clear-cut favorite. I'm just glad they get another chance to win it all and its not against Florida this year.

I dunno... if LSU can play a consistent game, I think Ohio's going down. Either way, this is going to be a great game between two bruiser teams!

I think you could say the same thing about OSU. Play their game and they should pull away. It should be a fun game to watch with neither being a clear-cut favorite. I'm just glad they get another chance to win it all and its not against Florida this year.

If it comes down to both teams playing solid games, I think LSU has the edge. Of course we're splitting hairs at this level of playing ;) I was secretly hoping for an LSU / WVU game though... oh well.

Good thing they don't have to play 'SC in the Rose Bowl and get slaughtered! They are an un-deserving #1 at best...they got their heads handed to them last year and this year will be more of the same! We will beat the Illini handily (no contest) and thus we will de facto own OSU...pretty BS ending to this year's BCS...granted, 'SC blew it with the Stanford loss but the 3 best teams in the country right now are 'SC, Oklahoma and LSU not necessarily in that order...let it all play out...an 'SC win guarantees us a Top 3 finish and I'll take it!

No truth yet to the rumor that Notre Dame has accepted a bid to the Woes Bowl...

We will beat the Illini handily (no contest) and thus we will de facto own OSU...

By that logic, I guess the TCU Horned Frogs "de facto" own USC since they beat Stanford, & USC lost to the Cardinals. :screwy:

whatever...we'll see how it all turns out...

Good thing they don't have to play 'SC in the Rose Bowl and get slaughtered! They are an un-deserving #1 at best...they got their heads handed to them last year and this year will be more of the same! We will beat the Illini handily (no contest) and thus we will de facto own OSU...pretty BS ending to this year's BCS...granted, 'SC blew it with the Stanford loss but the 3 best teams in the country right now are 'SC, Oklahoma and LSU not necessarily in that order...let it all play out...an 'SC win guarantees us a Top 3 finish and I'll take it!

No truth yet to the rumor that Notre Dame has accepted a bid to the Woes Bowl...

USC has been underwhelming this year...lots of close games, in addition to their two losses. Suddenly they have a couple of games where they play well and they're considered one "the team that no one wants to play." The truth is they are no more dominant than anyone else. It's been an amazing year, and if you think you know what's going to happen, you're probably wrong.

Until we (OSU) beat an SEC team in a bowl, I'm not going to get overconfident about our chances against LSU. But I will say, we've got a helluva defense, and a mean running back.

Biggest upset in CFB history. Suck it. That one never goes away. OU wins, UGA wins, VT wins and USC isn't in the top 5.

Good call. :headbang: Ooohh that fateful tackle by Bradford against Texas Tech :frustrated:

I think OU is a scarier team than any other in CFB. I can't for the life of me see how they lost to Colorado & TTU. Bradford's deep ball is a thing of beauty. It's like watching Ken Griffey, Jr. swing a bat.