• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need a new avatar.

72 posts in this topic

After a certain turn of events, I have found myself in need of a new avatar. So, I am looking for a few recommendations, suggestions or on topic opinions. I don't mind funny and I am expecting a few rib shots, but lets not get nasty or vulgar, okay.
g13th.gif
:golfclap:

After a certain turn of events, I have found myself in need of a new avatar. So, I am looking for a few recommendations, suggestions or on topic opinions. I don't mind funny and I am expecting a few rib shots, but lets not get nasty or vulgar, okay.
g13th.gif

Jeez, Flee, you should warn us before posting such a scary image!

lol

Maybe the next horror movie should be Jason vs Freddy vs Greggy. scared.gif

How many have never changed their avatar?

If we could get Greggy & Duke in the same shot somehow...I would be changing mine for the first time...

Never :sick:

How many have never changed their avatar?

If we could get Greggy & Duke in the same shot somehow...I would be changing mine for the first time...

I've changed mine for a few days on special occasions, but still use the one I have used for the past 5+ years...

Silly wabbit, avatars are supposed to be a reflection of what YOU like, not what we think you should be.

:makepoint:

You like Chinese Happiness Cats?

YES!!

And in case you don't know.

It's a China Cat Sunfower,made by Flee after one of my favorite Dead songs of the same name. And it is even comic related too!

So there.. :P

And stare at the flower petals.. you can make them spin left, or right depending on which way you want them to move.

Ze-