• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

lol YOU CAN ALL SUCK IT! lol

109053.jpg

:o(worship)

If you ever decide to give this one up, let me know (thumbs u

Those are awesome Doug!

Just picked these up on E-Bay while watching the Superbowl - Zeck SS/sketch goodness!

CEJ-SngEWkKGrHqEOKiUE0jQGnNDjBNRB9U6H_3.jpgCEJ8obwCWkKGrHqUOKjsE0ZekV7WMBNRB4K27SQ_3.jpg

I tried to have them end around half time. I am glad a fellow boardie was able to win them :)

Those are awesome Doug!

Just picked these up on E-Bay while watching the Superbowl - Zeck SS/sketch goodness!

CEJ-SngEWkKGrHqEOKiUE0jQGnNDjBNRB9U6H_3.jpgCEJ8obwCWkKGrHqUOKjsE0ZekV7WMBNRB4K27SQ_3.jpg

I tried to have them end around half time. I am glad a fellow boardie was able to win them :)

I'm glad I got to spend my money with a boardie!!!! I can't wait!!!!! Thanks!

(by the way I can't believe you had these listed separately?!?!?! They should never be parted!!!! lol)

Edited by Silent Master

You've made me jealous with more than a few of these, Doug. Nice stuff!

Rich always has cool books to show off. I'm not sure how you find the time to chat with friends at shows with as many books as you get done. Awesome! :applause: