• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

Just got a bunch of Captain America Books back... these are the top sig books or lone ones in the census....

Some of the pics are not great... dumb camera and no scanner at home...

Captain America 612 - Tron Variant - 9.8 SS w/Joe Simon.....Only SS book...

P1010018.jpg

Captain America Reborn #1 - 2nd Printing Variant - 9.8 SS w/Joe Simon.. Only SS book

P1010039.jpg

Captain America Reborn #1 - Quesada Variant - 9.8 SS w/ Joe Simon... can't find on census.. so posting it anyway.. if I am incorrect, I apologize.. cool book though...

P1010032.jpg

Captain America Man Out of Time #1 - 9.8 SS w/Joe Simon...only SS book...

P1010049.jpg

Siege #3 - Del'Otto Captain America Variant Cover...9.8 SS w/Joe Simon.. only SS book...

P1010013.jpg

Got others back, but are all tied for top in their respective SS... Siege Cap America One shot reg Djurdevic cover and sketch cover, Cap America Patriot #1.. all tied for top SS in census...

Got one more back too.. this one is not Captain America.. but still a cool book...

Scorpion #1 - 9.8 SS w/Howard Chaykin.... only SS book and tied for top grade in for all issues...

P1010001.jpg

Howard's sig...

P1010004.jpg

Just got a bunch of Captain America Books back... these are the top sig books or lone ones in the census....

Some of the pics are not great... dumb camera and no scanner at home...

Captain America 612 - Tron Variant - 9.8 SS w/Joe Simon.....Only SS book...

P1010018.jpg

Captain America Reborn #1 - 2nd Printing Variant - 9.8 SS w/Joe Simon.. Only SS book

P1010039.jpg

Captain America Reborn #1 - Quesada Variant - 9.8 SS w/ Joe Simon... can't find on census.. so posting it anyway.. if I am incorrect, I apologize.. cool book though...

P1010032.jpg

Captain America Man Out of Time #1 - 9.8 SS w/Joe Simon...only SS book...

P1010049.jpg

Siege #3 - Del'Otto Captain America Variant Cover...9.8 SS w/Joe Simon.. only SS book...

P1010013.jpg

Got others back, but are all tied for top in their respective SS... Siege Cap America One shot reg Djurdevic cover and sketch cover, Cap America Patriot #1.. all tied for top SS in census...

Cool books! I like the Cap America Tron variant best! I think Joe Simon used a very complementing color to sign the book! :)

Joe Simon used colors to sign the books.. and they all look great.. the sig he did on the Hail Hydra one (I didn't post it due to being tied for first, not the sole top one).. he signed it in green to match the colors on the book...class act all the way...

I disaggre ;) I'm all about the Reborn 1 2nd printing :P

Haha I agree with you, in some way. lol

Personally, I prefer Bryan Hitch's artwork (and the colors are awesome!) compared to the Tron variant. What I meant was that I think Joe Simon's sig on the Tron variant was the most matching of them all.

Speaking of which, anyone got any Hitch sketches to share?