• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

Only copy on census, signed by the voices of Pinky and The Brain.

P1120759.jpg

Very :cool: !

New stuff back from CGC...

Avengers Academy #7 - Tron Variant - CGC 9.4 SS signed by Brandon Peterson - Only SS book for the Tron Variant.

avengersacademy7_001.jpg

Chamber of Chills #1 - CGC 8.5 SS signed by Harlan Ellison - Only SS for this book...

chamberchills1_001.jpg

Incredible Hulks #618 - Tron Variant - CGC 9.8 SS - signed by Mark Brooks - Only SS for this book...

ihulks618tron_001.jpg

And New Avengers #7 - Tron Variant - CGC 9.6 SS - signed by Mark Brooks - Only SS for this book...

newavengers7tron_001.jpg

Got back the rest of the Tron variant series... all signed by the respective artists (except for Secret Avengers #7 - didn't get signed at the show :( ) all of them are tied for highest in their categories but are not sole top census...

Enjoy...

Flash #1 (1987) CGC 9.8 s/s Butch Guice

*(Does anyone know if Guice has made any other appearances in the last few years? This show looked like the first time I caught his name at a con)

flash1.jpg

In my opinion, he should always have the words "The Great" in front of his name. As in, "The Great Butch Guice." I have no idea about his appearances, by the way. Congrats on the beautiful book and sig.

Just back this week...full set of Cloak & Dagger #1-4 (1983 mini-series)

cd1.jpg

cd2.jpg

cd3.jpg

cd4.jpg

Nice books.. ;) I got a set of 9.8s as well @ the Dallas Con, but DWC forgot to get Rick sig on them. :(

They are going to try to re-acquire them @ Baltimore.........