• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,442 posts in this topic

As a kid I grew up reading M2in1 all the time. For some reason, every time I got sick and had to stay in bed one of my parents would buy me a comic book or two (To ease the pain and suffering). Most of the time they bought the 2 in 1’s, I think they thought they were getting two stories for one price or something like that….

both are top of census and lone SS

Chris Claremont been must have rough on the on one that got a 9.6 (shrug)

1marvteam62-1.png

11marvelteam63.png

As a kid I grew up reading M2in1 all the time. For some reason, every time I got sick and had to stay in bed one of my parents would buy me a comic book or two (To ease the pain and suffering). Most of the time they bought the 2 in 1’s, I think they thought they were getting two stories for one price or something like that….

both are top of census and lone SS

Chris Claremont been must have rough on the on one that got a 9.6 (shrug)

1marvteam62-1.png

11marvelteam63.png

You never read them fast enough for me.

When I saw the grade on this book I was disappointed. :P Imagine my surprise when I checked the census.

Highest graded SS stand alone, no others on census…. I was happy :grin:… Than I thought that I was the only one crazy enough to grade a signed copy… So I was sad :(… Than I thought of all the books Rich has graded that I never even knew existed and I felt OK :/about posting this… I just might need meds! :insane:

GL97 Signed by Mike Grell

11gl97.png

When I saw the grade on this book I was disappointed. :P Imagine my surprise when I checked the census.

Highest graded SS stand alone, no others on census…. I was happy :grin:… Than I thought that I was the only one crazy enough to grade a signed copy… So I was sad :(… Than I thought of all the books Rich has graded that I never even knew existed and I felt OK :/about posting this… I just might need meds! :insane:

GL97 Signed by Mike Grell

11gl97.png

You have company with me and all the basically worthless copper ASMs that I'm getting signed. I love them, but hope I never have to sell them for the peanuts they would bring!

Top census on these #2 and #3, issue 1 has 5 copies...

FlashpointBatman2.jpg

FlashpointBatman3.jpg

This was a REALLY good story.

On a whim, I picked it up based on my LCS review.

I haven't read any comics outside of SCALPED or FABLES in quite a while, let alone Batman.

Loved it loved it loved it!