• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,442 posts in this topic

i-SBRmXSK-X2.jpg

Rare US appearance by Richard Dean Anderson!

Love this book - congrats! (worship)

I did love him until I found out @ DragonCon this year he is a hardcore liberal. :(

Just another reason why he's awesome :cloud9:

Not saying I still don't want a SG cast signed #1 and meet him in person. I am sure he would be fun to debate politics with!

i-SBRmXSK-X2.jpg

I did love him until I found out @ DragonCon this year he is a hardcore liberal. :(

Not saying I still don't want a SG cast signed #1 and meet him in person. I am sure he would be fun to debate politics with!

Well this one sold in no-time. I should have charged more :lol:

i-SBRmXSK-X2.jpg

You may be taking mschmidt's quote out of context. I believe he was referring to the book he got done at the show (which he had pictured below the quote). That's how I took it, at least.

Edited by docgo

I'm a hardcore liberal as well :shy:

Well then, get your butt to Washington and FIX our debt issues!

Down with the fascist pigs and all their Cartier watches!! I want resolution! I want change... down with dope! an up with Hope!......And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freeeeeeedom!......