• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,450 posts in this topic

It's a Fraggin' Lobo Christmas!

lobochristmas1.jpg

I'm the proud new owner of this bad boy. Bisley SS is pretty high on the Lobometer. Thanks, Rich!

And a couple that are pure nostalgia for me. I loved the Six Million Dollar Man when I was a kid and was terrified of Bigfoot for years because of his role on the show. The Charlton books are fine, but I never liked them for having the covers signed. The only really good one (in my opinion) to be signed was #1 and I have never found a nice copy of that one. When these came out, I thought the covers really captured the original show and Lee Majors, so it was a no-brainer. I actually thought the grades on these would be reversed. I thought the variant was a 9.8 and the regular was a 9.6 or 9.4, go figure. Also, CGC missed the variant designation on the #1, it's the DF Variant so it's listed in the census incorrectly.

132687.jpg.8f3f605001b542e9a043247caf0b5995.jpg

132688.jpg.ba15bbab36aa421280525d7a980a0c19.jpg

Fantastic book, Mike, but there's at least one other double-signed 9.8 copy of this book :baiting:

Point taken :shy::)

And this is why I love sketches. People can hate on them all they want, but each one w/out exception is a 1:1 :sumo:

It's been a while since I've had a book to post in this thread, and the extended TATs made it take even longer. What's most frustrating about is that I actually had requested that the book be fast tracked, but it's a long story as to why that never happened. :pullhair:

hos_92_ss92-1.jpg

Edited by somewhereintexas

I really wanted one of those, but my source fell through.

On another subject...

So here are the rules for posting books in this thread:

1. The book must be the only Signature Series book for that particular issue on the census

2. You may post your book if there are other SS copies on the census only if your copy is the highest and only graded copy. So if there are a couple SS 9.4's and you have the only SS 9.8, then you could post it here.