• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,446 posts in this topic

I did production on this title back in the day---you don't see many of these direct market "flip" books for Avengers/Double Feature. I only just found my own file copies from this title last week. This was not one of those file copies, but a purchase from last year.

Remains the only graded copy on census to date.

I think these are not only HTF, but HTF in grade.

If anyone finds any, LMK, I'm always looking for these.

Marvel Double Feature/ Avengers #381 CGC 9.8 s/s George Perez & Steve Epting

avengers381.jpg

avengers381back.jpg

Marvel Fanfare #58 CGC 9.8 s/s Chiodo

mf58.jpg

Marvel Fanfare #59 CGC 9.8 s/s Chiodo

mf59.jpg

This is my favorite Marvel Fanfare issue (for the second story, Son of Satan and Patsy Walker). The Steve Gerber Shanna story is also awesome. :)

I noticed a 9.6 copy of this book, and I wanted to share my own copy that I purchased in Baltimore and had signed in New York. Now only if I had Herb Trimpe sign it as well. I guess there could never be enough signatures.

138128.jpg.0e9eafa97534bfbe10a0f7e0b7d3de7e.jpg

I noticed a 9.6 copy of this book, and I wanted to share my own copy that I purchased in Baltimore and had signed in New York. Now only if I had Herb Trimpe sign it as well. I guess there could never be enough signatures.

Who did sign it?