• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
19 19

4,442 posts in this topic

The #376 is highest, and the #377 is the only. My OO copies, done at WW Chicago.

ASM376CGCss.jpg

This was the first Spider-Man comic I ever bought with own money. Purchased off a spinner rack at an Osco Drug. :cloud9:

Mine was issue #374 at Shaws!

Nice books!

alrighty, I can follow a 7.0 with a 7.0.... (and the grade is totally my fault. I dropped it right before handing it to the Bionic Woman :facepalm:) I think it needs to pay a visit to Joe to fix that. Couldn't believe it but this is the only SS copy out there.

DSC_5897-X2.jpg

Just came in the mail today... so far the only Guardian of the Galaxy #2 Madureira Variant 9.8 SS

super excited!

iydS7tlvZhrOz.png

iRx7BgrX9yCE0.png

Awesome book! One of my favorite covers.

:wishluck:

Hopefully you're not the lone one for long. Waiting for my copy from SDCC.

001-34.jpg

One of one. Stupid tough book to get in 9.8, because they were A. thin, B. poorly printed, C. nearly all mailed out to people who turned in the coupon, and shipped with little protection, D. nearly all the copies were slapped with that stupid Wizard Authentic hologram sticker.

In fact, there is a single qualified 9.8, one of the Wizard Authentic jobbies, and then two 9.8Us (both my submissions 3 years ago), and this single 9.8SS.

Check out Fairchild's 8 feet long legs!

A huge, huge thank you to RM (aka Beer-Thirty) for making the Lee books happen for me.

:cloud9:

Awesome book! One of my favorite covers.

:wishluck:

Hopefully you're not the lone one for long. Waiting for my copy from SDCC.

ooh do you know your grade yet? I was with one other guy at Joe Mads booth who had this issue as well... so im sure well see this pop up more in the next couple of weeks...still this is on my list of favorite rare books along side my j. scott campbell wolverine #1 deadpool cover (1:100/1:200)

i was actually super surprised i got a 9.8... i found this copy on ebay right before SDCC and took a chance with it (i feel like its a gamble everytime i buy a book on ebay... (was thinking it would be a 9.6 at least though lol. I feels awesome opening that box and seeing a 9.8 look up at you xD

Edited by Deadpool

NFL Rush Zone: Blah, blah, blah.... #1 :blahblah:

vnlw.jpg

I love this book for several reasons.

One, the only reason this book exists (IMNSHO) is to get signatures on it.

Two, I'm Fairly sure it is the only signatures series comic book with 2 current players from the Buffalo Bills on it :cloud9: Fred Jacson

Two.1 I think I was the first one to get a SS on one of these Pro sports books.. :headbang:

Three, I have followed the Bills for my whole cognitive life time :sick:

Four, the main reason this book received a 9.2 is because two of the graders must be Dolfin's fans....haters gotta hate :baiting:

GO Bills.....

Another reason for the 9.2.... might be the fact that Football players have F'in ham-hocks for hands... NO need to spike it....