• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justice Machine from Noble Comics

15 posts in this topic

Define 'doing anything'. If you mean worth something, it will always have value by lining a bird cage with it. :insane:

Great. I would have to buy a birdcage for my Justice Machine books to be worth anything. :frustrated: Probably would have to buy a bird too to make lining the cage worthwhile.

Dan

It's not that much of a surprise. As a collector of this type of material it's hard to put complete sets together on the cheap. Yes, piles of random issues are still almost worthless, but try and find that last issue or two you need for a full publisher set.

It's not that much of a surprise. As a collector of this type of material it's hard to put complete sets together on the cheap. Yes, piles of random issues are still almost worthless, but try and find that last issue or two you need for a full publisher set.

point taken, but he's talking about issues 1-4. not the hardest to find on this run, i'd imagine. i've got the first twelve or thirteen and the Texas Comics Annual with the first Elementals appearance, and before this i would have thought 11 bux would be what i might expect to get for all of them together

Mycomicshop.com have something like 80% of all American comics ever published in stock. Most of what they are missing is the pre-1965 stuff.

Here is Justice Machine...

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=333221

3 issues from the run out of stock.

Mile High have only 1 issue in NM

http://www.milehighcomics.com/cgi-bin/backissue.cgi?action=list&title=45091258164&snumber=1

and are asking a couple of bucks or more for FN copies.

yeah, so obviously i was thinking about the 1985 series from Comico. many thanks to both Earl and Jeff for being gentlemanly, and not pointing out that obvious fact.

:tonofbricks:

i only have the fifth issue of the 1981 Noble series. amazing - amazing, i say - that this series didn't go anywhere. Cobalt Blue, people! Hello?

At any rate, i would have expected a final price on the first four to be right in line with what Jeff got for his set