• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men #94

17 posts in this topic

X-men #94

I said I'd toss these up here to see what the general consensus is... I don't know if either the GS X-men #1 or this book are worth slabbing yet. hm

That circular thing on the top looks like a thumb riff. It's actually mostly flat.

Thanks for any opinions! (thumbs u

UXM-94-fc.jpg

UXM-94-bc.jpg

Large diagonal crease on the back cover UL, the thumb indentation/mark, and the multiple spine stresses with color breaks. Back looks pretty good, but the front just is a little too worn to go above 6.0. I'm saying 5.5. :Shrug:

Thanks for the opinions... the real question is at what level does it make sense to CGC an X-men #94?

GPAnalysis Data (90-day average )

9.4 $1800

9.2 $911

9.0 $750

8.5 $395

8.0 $334

7.5 $222

7.0 $200

6.5 $180

6.0 $131 (6 month ave)

5.5 $100

5.0 $130

4.5 $116

4.0 $123

The lower grade slabbed books are all over the map and pretty interchangeable actually. hm

I think you'd do better selling this one raw- I really don't see it going over a 6.0. So it sells for $131 but how much will it have cost to get slabbed. Now, subtract that from 131 and compare that to what you might've got for it raw.

Sell it unslabbed.

I think you'd do better selling this one raw- I really don't see it going over a 6.0. So it sells for $131 but how much will it have cost to get slabbed. Now, subtract that from 131 and compare that to what you might've got for it raw.

Sell it unslabbed.

Totally agree. Now the GS, that's a different story.

I think there is just too much going on with this book to call it anything higher then 5.0 BC is nice though. so perhaps 5.5.

That thumb dent up top is the clincher along with too many spine ticks and CBC's

Ze-